Why Do Liberal/Progressives Seek To Impose Their Views On Others?

Why Do Liberal/Progressives Seek To Impose Their Views On Others?

You mean like anti science, anti women's rights, hate the gays, voter suppression, magical creation and stuff like that?
You mean fictional global whatever science? You mean the right of Hillary had the chance of president, till you're kind snatched it from her right? Gays are the hater, think. Voter suppression? No democrats let dead people vote. Magical creation? You're kind thinks a big bang created life, lol. You're an ignorant minority person.

History teaches that when Progressive finally take the guns away, the death toll goes into 8 or 9 figures

Really? Only if you read a history book written by a retard.

Hey, the problem in Nazi Germany and Russia and China was you had too many people with guns who just saw the breakdown of law and order as an excuse to kill the neighbors.

Yeah, make it up as you go. That's real impressive

History teaches that when Progressive finally take the guns away, the death toll goes into 8 or 9 figures

Really? Only if you read a history book written by a retard.

Hey, the problem in Nazi Germany and Russia and China was you had too many people with guns who just saw the breakdown of law and order as an excuse to kill the neighbors.
Lol, put down the crack pipe. Please!

Progs eat, breath and sleep CONTROL. They HATE anyone who DARE disagree with them.

Here's the basic difference between a prog and a conservative...

... on the topic of the second amendment and the right to own a gun...

... the conservative says, "hey, if you don't want to own a gun, don't own one."

... the prog says, "I don't like guns, so I don't want ANYBODY to be able to own one."

And there you have it, the BASIC, CORE DIFFERENCE between progs and conservatives.

Conservatives want the freedom for people to make their own choices and keep the government out of it, and the progs want to impose their agenda on everyone by the government forcing them whether they like it or not.

We see all it all day, every day.

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries every year. It would be nice if you guys kept the carnage to yourselves, but the rest of us end up paying for it. It is estimated gun violence costs this country 300 billion a year. so, yeah, we should have a say about who gets a gun, and just because some Slave Rapists couldn't properly word a Militia Amendment, is not a good reason for the insanity.

Nobody's taking your gun away. You can drive a car but you have to be old enough be registered pass a test and drive it responsibly.
That "nobody is taking your gun away" statement is pure HORSE SHIT. You fucking progs would LOVE to disarm the entire NATION, and since you can't do that in one feld swoop, you try it in baby steps, like BANNING AMMO through E.O.

Don't bull shit us.
Same way you guys are chipping away at abortion.

I want to keep my hunting and home protection guns. I would like to ban assault weapons and automatic weapons and armor piercing ammo. Too many nuts in america.

Just like capitalism and religion dont mix I find it funny christians are such gun nuts.

Progs eat, breath and sleep CONTROL. They HATE anyone who DARE disagree with them.

... the conservative says, "hey, if you don't want to own a gun, don't own one."

... the prog says, "I don't like guns, so I don't want ANYBODY to be able to own one."

And there you have it, the BASIC, CORE DIFFERENCE between progs and conservatives.

Conservatives want the freedom for people to make their own choices and keep the government out of it, and the progs want to impose their agenda on everyone by the government forcing them whether they like it or not.

32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries every year. It would be nice if you guys kept the carnage to yourselves, but the rest of us end up paying for it. It is estimated gun violence costs this country 300 billion a year. so, yeah, we should have a say about who gets a gun, and just because some Slave Rapists couldn't properly word a Militia Amendment, is not a good reason for the insanity.
Queers swap around more stds than anyone else. You support that. It cost us all, so go fuck off.
How about your fat wives and children jacking up the costs of healthcare?
Not married, i'm 5' 11" 155 lbs. My son same height about 140 lbs. So what are you talking about? Oh, and my ex is about 5' 3" and weighs about 120 lbs. Anyway what does that have to do with queers and stds? Besides you know I'm right. Oh, and another thing since obamacare health care is free! Right?

And its illegal to drive 100 mph. So no one should own a 30 round gun RPG or tank.
Then why do police departments have tanks?

Why on earth does a civilian, urban American police department need a TANK?
Because we as a community want them to be prepared for anything.

I should be able to rig my home so that if I hit a button I can kill anyone in a 3 mile radius. You know, just in case.

Queers swap around more stds than anyone else. You support that. It cost us all, so go fuck off.
How about your fat wives and children jacking up the costs of healthcare?
Not married, i'm 5' 11" 155 lbs. My son same height about 140 lbs. So what are you talking about? Oh, and my ex is about 5' 3" and weighs about 120 lbs. Anyway what does that have to do with queers and stds? Besides you know I'm right. Oh, and another thing since obamacare health care is free! Right?
Just pointing out fat straights cost us more than skinny gays. In america you are free to be fat or gay.

The same way you pay more for healthcare if you smoke you should pay more if you are fat or gay. Lol

first, that's really kind of questionable. Maybe you need to educate yourself.

Facts about STDs STD Test Express
Aids?

Which is primarily a straight disease in most of the world.

You do get that the fastest growing group of AIDS patients right now are black women, right?
Probably because black men will screw anything.

Consider gay marriage. Many states voted to amend their constitutions or enact other legislation that defined marriage as one man one woman. Libs werent successful making their case to the public (it was a loser issue at the pols) so they whined to some activist judges, who imposed gay marriage over the will of the people.

Do you want only conservatives to have access to the courts?

What's the STD transmission rate of same sex married couples?

I really don't understand why gay marriage is such huge issue for straight people. It's certainly a non-issue in my life. Allowing gays to marry has had no impact on my life whatsoever. When gay marriage was first legalized in Canada, employers complained their group insurance rates would go up if they had to cover gay couples as well as straight, but that didn't happen either. Wedding planners and people in the wedding business have seen an increase in their business as gays plan their weddings. For the straight population who don't work in the wedding industry, there's been no change whatsoever.

If you don't want to marry someone who is the same sex as you, don't do it. Your marriage is in no way diminished or undermined by gay marriage.

As for smoking, cry me a river Raddbid. Second hand smoke is a health hazard to others. Non-smoking workers who have contracted cancer in the workplace, have successfully sued employers who allow the smoking to continue, for creating an unsafe work environment. Employers prefer to hire non-smokers because their employees who smoke take so many breaks. Smokers DO increase the costs of their group health insurance. Non-smokers avoid places where smoking is allowed because you come home smelling like the inside of an ashtray.

As for those business owners who wish to discriminate, tough. If you want to avoid dealing with people who are not white, straight and Christian, don't go into a business which serves the public. If you want to serve the public, by all means be prepared to serve the public - all of them. Even the ones you believe are inferior, or don't share your beliefs. As a Christian, I am reminded of Jesus' great commandment "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Jesus turned no one away, put Himself above no one, and stopped the stoning of a woman saying "Let you who is without sin cast the first stone". No problem with these so-called Christians who want to refuse service to anyone is that they are not treating others as Jesus instructed.

Another lying Liberal piece of shit.

Do you support social welfare programs? Do you support Obamacare? Do you support the free community college tuition proposal by Obama? Do you support any big government program that gives the federal government authority to do things for which the Constitution gives no specific delegated authority?
It's Congress job to ensure the "general welfare" of the country and whatever that contains.

The usual complaint from libs about conservatives is that they seek to impose their views. Like everything else this is true, but only about libs. Consider gay marriage. Many states voted to amend their constitutions or enact other legislation that defined marriage as one man one woman. Libs werent successful making their case to the public (it was a loser issue at the pols) so they whined to some activist judges, who imposed gay marriage over the will of the people.
Or consider the Oregon bakers, whose business has been destroyed by lesbians offended that they wouldnt bake their wedding cake. And the bakers arent bigots, as often assumed. The lesbians picked the place because they were frequent customers there.
Or look at the demonization of smoking and smokers, who are considered one step above child molester in the media.
Or Common Core, which seeks to impose a national standard on what has traditionally been a local issue.
Or, but you get the point here.
Progs cant help themselves from wanting to make America look like their vision, where everyone practices safe sex and recylces to prevent global warming.
This isnt a free society. This is fascism in action.
Cause we want to live in a fair and free society.
How is forcing people to do things either fair or free?

Forum List

Back