Why do Iraqi women not sleep with American soldiers?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Have you ever heard about this fact.
"Because they always talk about pulling out but never do." - Slavoj Zizek
But really what do we know about military crimes of American soldiers committed during the war in Iraq?
What is attitude of civilians towards our "heroes" in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Have you ever heard about this fact.
"Because they always talk about pulling out but never do." - Slavoj Zizek
But really what do we know about military crimes of American soldiers committed during the war in Iraq?
What is attitude of civilians towards our "heroes" in Iraq or Afghanistan?

I'm convinced it's simply because the women there, have better standards.

You put those same troops in the Philippians, and they'll have a different girl every night. I'm also convinced, that if a foriegn country stationed troops in America, they'd have hundreds of girls lined up around block.

When standards are low, you get more chicks. That's just how it works.

May be women are afraid of the consequences...arab men over there are know to behead, stone and Lord knows what else....women are lower than animals in that region.

Who knows why really :dunno:

I suppose soldiers literally don't pull out. They get bitches pregnant like it's their job.
friend of my brother got married to an Iraqi woman over there after he finished his deployment.
How many semi-American are playing on the streets of Baghdad now?

Any woman in a Shiria dominated country would risk being stoned to death by merely touching an American Soldier.You almost gotta laugh that the American left is unaware that young U.S. Soldiers are more at risk by being sodomized if captured by degenerate inbred Islamic radicals than their black covered women are at risk of willing sexual encounters by U.S. Troops. .

Last edited:
Why do Iraqi women not sleep with American soldiers?

Because American soldiers don't like surprises.

Forum List

Back