Why do I have so many problems in my life ?

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
Why is it, That I can go to a brothel in nevada where they're legal and regulated where the women are safe, mentally normal and have rights... and have the skills to replace their jobs if necessary...

And inside of about 20 or 30 visits.... the women there would stand between me and a hungry tiger... and feel like a million bucks, and feel like they're worth something to somebody... and they're attached to me.

A whole bunch of them even said that I made them feel a combination of Horny, sexy, beautiful, Like women, and loved and rewarded.
They even said that anybody who thinks that people with Asperger, can't love people, are full of shit.
I have even been offered marriage by a few of them.

But yet I have "social problems" and trouble forming relationships out there in the "world" with most of those more well established women with other jobs.

Also, I have never had a problem with customers, but yet managers and business owners hates my guts, even though I do a better job.

Everything doesn't add up in my life.

8le52.jpg

A woman who sells her body is not "mentally normal". Not by a long shot.

Small wonder you have a problem finding a normal woman.

• Banned
A woman who sells her body is not "mentally normal". Not by a long shot.

Small wonder you have a problem finding a normal woman.

That's true of people on the street.
That's not true of a regulated establishment.
These people are making a choice, some have been school teachers and a lot of them are married.
:)

It's your breathing.

Cut back to about 1 breath every 5 minutes, and you won't have so many problems

Did you ever stop to think the hooker is going to tell you whatever so you come back? Screw her first and then tell her you forgot your wallet. See how understanding she is then.

Why is it, That I can go to a brothel in nevada where they're legal and regulated where the women are safe, mentally normal and have rights... and have the skills to replace their jobs if necessary...

And inside of about 20 or 30 visits.... the women there would stand between me and a hungry tiger... and feel like a million bucks, and feel like they're worth something to somebody... and they're attached to me.

A whole bunch of them even said that I made them feel a combination of Horny, sexy, beautiful, Like women, and loved and rewarded.
They even said that anybody who thinks that people with Asperger, can't love people, are full of shit.
I have even been offered marriage by a few of them.

But yet I have "social problems" and trouble forming relationships out there in the "world" with most of those more well established women with other jobs.

Also, I have never had a problem with customers, but yet managers and business owners hates my guts, even though I do a better job.

Everything doesn't add up in my life.
Are you the guy who got the .223 round stuck in his ear and tried removing it by hitting the primer with a hammer and a punch?

>

What's the difference between a brothel in Nevada and real life?

...................... About $500 per hour.

>>>>

Forum List

Back