Why do ESPN think I want to listen to a Chinese woman talk about the NFL??

I think it's hilarious they put these women doing men's sports anyway. Aren't lefties constantly saying men shouldn't have opinions about women's issues?

What do women know about men's sports? :auiqs.jpg:
Because women think they know everything. :rolleyes:

ESPN does not want you to listen to a Chinese woman. They want you to listen to a Korean woman.

Is Kimes Korean?
  • Kimes was born September 8, 1985, in Omaha, Nebraska. Her father served in the United States Air Force as a captain. Kimes is of Korean descent on her mother's side.

Mina Kimes - Wikipedia

Go ahead. Follow Trump's attacks on Chinese people by attacking all Pacific Asians, no matter wether they are Chinese or not.

Why not? That is what all other stupid, low IQ followers of Trump have been doing, then why not you?
Me love you long time soldier.

I think it's hilarious they put these women doing men's sports anyway. Aren't lefties constantly saying men shouldn't have opinions about women's issues?

What do women know about men's sports? :auiqs.jpg:
Everything. You just do not notice it because you do not want to.

Men's sports. HA!!!!

Sure, there are no men commentating in any women's sports.

Gosh forbid John McEnroe commentates on any women's match.

Because women think they know everything. :rolleyes:

I'm only joking mostly. I think those women have every right to pursue whatever they wish. And, I have every right to complain about who I like as a commentator and who I don't.

It is funny though considering how the left like to tell men they shouldn't have an opinion on women things.

I'm only joking mostly. I think those women have every right to pursue whatever they wish. And, I have every right to complain about who I like as a commentator and who I don't.

It is funny though considering how the left like to tell men they shouldn't have an opinion on women things.
It has nothing to do with left or right.

They get their jobs from the knowledge of the sport they have, and not what anyone is going to think about them.

Men's sports. HA!!!!

I think they have every right to be there and some I even like their in game analysis. (Doris Burke)

But, it's no different than men having an opinion on women's issues. They have a right to their say also.

It has nothing to do with left or right.

They get their jobs from the knowledge of the sport they have, and not what anyone is going to think about them.

You think K. Shilling knew anything about baseball?

Nothing about left or right?!? Try again.

I think they have every right to be there and some I even like their in game analysis. (Doris Burke)

But, it's no different than men having an opinion on women's issues. They have a right to their say also.

Hmmmm........

R.4405b1d1ca2f8ffe4fc492d6edc402b6

sort_of_want_meme-1519073.jpg
She's cute in that picture.

I don't watch ESPN, so I don't know if she knows football. But, I would assume that a woman who knows football isn't likely to be a petite young woman who could pass for a middle schooler in the right outfit.

If they want a woman to be a Football commentator, why not get one from the Women's Professional Football Association?

I'd listen to one of these talking gridiron strategy:

1682986018074.png

You think K. Shilling knew anything about baseball?

Nothing about left or right?!? Try again.
I do not follow Baseball. If she knew nothing about it, she should not be doing baseball.
If she did know, and you just do not like women commentating on sports, that is something else.

To answer the OP's question, no. They don't think you want to listen to her talk about football. They think that you and we have no choice, like the rest of Woke Corporate America does. Watch them virtue signal or what are we going to do? Read a book? Pffffft!

Budwiser learned the hardway, and ESPN should also.

I do not follow Baseball. If she knew nothing about it, she should not be doing baseball.
If she did know, and you just do not like women commentating on sports, that is something else.

There are a couple I think do a good job, I actually like Doris Burke doing basketball.

K. Schilling was a legendary pitcher who retired to ESPN doing baseball analysis.

He was fired for his politics. He was a righty, that's a no no on ESPN.

You sound confused.

There are a couple I think do a good job, I actually like Doris Burke doing basketball.

K. Schilling was a legendary pitcher who retired to ESPN doing baseball analysis.

He was fired for his politics. He was a righty, that's a no no on ESPN.
Doris is my girl. I like her

I cant stand that ugly bitch Mina Kimes on ESPN who likes to come off as an NFL analyst. Im like......."Bitch I have no interest in what you have to say about football" Where did this bitch come from anywhere? It was a false rumor by NY post that ESPN laying off on air talent and I was praying she was on the list
Has ESPN showed up at your house and shackled you to your TV with this woman commentating on the NFL?

Oh they havent? Then turn the fucking channel.

I cant stand that ugly bitch Mina Kimes on ESPN who likes to come off as an NFL analyst. Im like......."Bitch I have no interest in what you have to say about football" Where did this bitch come from anywhere? It was a false rumor by NY post that ESPN laying off on air talent and I was praying she was on the list
They didn’t ask your permission?
How rude.

Men's sports. HA!!!!

There seems to be to many women doing men's sports today. And there are some good ones. However, men are not hired due to it, and it resides in the domain of the male sports fan's cave. The violence in our society seems to be increasing at sporting events and more women are going at it.

Forum List

Back