Why Did John Corzine Skate?

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[How did Jon "I don't know where the 1.2 billion in customer funds went to" Corzine manage to avoid the typical perp walk for Wall Street scoundrels when MF Global went belly up? Big Democratic bundler and contributor? Well, you're partly right. Turns out that Mr Corzine also happens to be a customer of Eric Holder's law firm as well. You remember Mr Holder, don't you, the first Attorney general to be held in contempt of Congress in one Heck of a long time, the man who uttered the memorable phrase "To prosecute the Philadelphia New Black Panthers for voting rights violations would be demeaning to my people", the man who conspired with Barack Obama to flood Mexico with heavy firearms in the hope of provoking nationwide demand for the removal of firearms from civilian hands so only the Government and the crooks had guns, the man who raided Republican supporting Gibson Guitars for legally importing exotic hardwoods for use in their finished products, and who now busies himself with ordering investigations of prominent Republican campaign donors and contributors.]

"Those wondering why the Department of Justice has refused to go after Jon Corzine for the vaporization of $1.6 billion in MF Global client funds need look no further than the documents uncovered by the Government Accountability Institute that reveal that the now-defunct MF Global was a client of Attorney General Eric Holder and Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer’s former law firm, Covington & Burling.

There’s more.

Records also reveal that MF Global’s trustee for the Chapter 11 bankruptcy retained as its general bankruptcy counsel Morrison & Foerester--the very law firm from which Associate Attorney General Tony West came to DOJ.

And more."

REVEALED: Corzine

corzine%20obama.jpg

Because Republicans are nice guys

In November 2009, Attorney General Holder, with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner at his side, announced the creation of another special unit--the Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force--that was similarly charged with investigating securities and mortgage fraud that contributed to the financial meltdown. Since its creation, that task force, which critics say was drastically under-resourced, has produced not a single conviction (or even indictment) of a major Wall Street player related to the financial disaster.

Strikingly, federal prosecutions overall have risen sharply under Obama, increasing dramatically in such areas as civil rights and health-care fraud. But according to the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse, a data-gathering organization at Syracuse University, financial-fraud prosecutions by the Department of Justice are at 20-year lows. They're down 39 percent since 2003, when fraud at Enron and WorldCom led to a series of prosecutions, and are just one third of what they were during the Clinton administration

Why Can't Obama Bring Wall Street to Justice? - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Notice the first ones to always go off topic is the whacky loonie lefties? :D but don't ding they fragile little souls they run tell on ya.

Yep. He's more concerned about protecting the unlicensed, illegal alien, drunk driver (or the Black Panter with a baton) than the millions of people who lost their savings to Corzine. Priorities. :mad:

Last time I heard, the clients that Corzine stole from, the farmers and investors, still had not received a single cent from the government regulatory and oversight agencies either.

I'm still waiting for the prosecution of Bear-Sterns and AIG and all the guys who caused the economic collapse in 2008... But that ain't happening, either.

This isn't a partisan thing, it just shows how much Wall Street corrupts our politics and we all go along with it.

Democraps represent institutionalized corruption - labor union teacher/public unions or media and you answered your own question with Corzine being a client of the openly treasonous/corrupt Holder. Its unbelievable to witness and nobody mentions it in the media ever again? This lawlessness is what will do the Dems in, political extinction by 2014 :D

Democraps represent institutionalized corruption - labor union teacher/public unions or media and you answered your own question with Corzine being a client of the openly treasonous/corrupt Holder. Its unbelievable to witness and nobody mentions it in the media ever again? This lawlessness is what will do the Dems in, political extinction by 2014 :D

If any party is heading towards political extinction, it's the Republicans.

They've managed to alienate women (50% of the population) blacks (13%) and Hispanics (15% and growing).

Last time I heard, the clients that Corzine stole from, the farmers and investors, still had not received a single cent from the government regulatory and oversight agencies either.

Why should they.

Investment is gambling, and when you gamble, you sometimes lose.

What? Obama's friend and architect of the Failed Stimulus Corzine stole money from segregated accounts you stupid fucking Obama fluffer!

What a stupid fuck!

Obama's friend Corzine stole the money

stole

not lost

stolen

you stupid fucking mindless shill

Corzine was the financial architect of the Failed Stimulus

I can't understand why Republicans don't have him arrested

Precious Metals, Bitter MF Global Investors - Barrons.com

"It's one thing for $1.2 billion to vanish into thin air through a series of complex trades, the well-publicized phenomenon at bankrupt MF Global. It's something else for a bar of silver stashed in a vault to instantly shrink in size by more than 25%."

Corzine is a fucking crook but he's Obama's financial adviser so he walks just like in Botswana or Eritrea

Why should they.

Investment is gambling, and when you gamble, you sometimes lose.

Hey fucking asshole, explain to us how having the brokerage house steal your money is called "Gambling"

I'm all ears

Forum List

Back