Why did Comrade Trump read letters from Brady and Bill Belichick?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
He read letters glowingly singing praises from these two people,

First- He probably wrote the letters himself, because Brady said he hasn't even voted yet, while the letter said he voted for Trump.

Second- Bill Belichick has never glowingly spoken about anyone. He would never write a letter using words like "beautiful". Donald wrote it himself. Liars Lie...

Third- 90% of America hate the Patriots, why boast their support?

First- He probably wrote the letters himself, because Brady said he hasn't even voted yet, while the letter said he voted for Trump.

Second- Bill Belichick has never glowingly spoken about anyone. He would never write a letter using words like "beautiful". Donald wrote it himself. Liars Lie...

I would be quite saddened if Belechik actually suffered this boob for 5 seconds much less wrote a letter about him.

I would be quite saddened if Belechik actually suffered this boob for 5 seconds much less wrote a letter about him.

It is almost certain that Trump wrote both letters. It is not in the nature of either of these guys to make statements such as he read. It reminds me of the letter from his personal physician saying glowing things about his health. I expect that Comrade Trump wrote that letter also. Liars Lie...

It is almost certain that Trump wrote both letters. It is not in the nature of either of these guys to make statements such as he read. It reminds me of the letter from his personal physician saying glowing things about his health. I expect that Comrade Trump wrote that letter also. Liars Lie...

I can see Brady. He’s not gullible enough to think that his opinion doesn’t matter but he is young enough, rich enough, and brash enough to say, “I supported Trump…so?” In no way do I think Belechik would take 5 minutes out of his day to play the lottery much less compose thoughts and write a letter? Also…who writes letters any more? If anything, the guys sent e-mails. Not to “go there” but who calls e-mails “letters”?

Fifty Trump supporters are going to drop everything and say that “they do” now…watch.

Listen to these letters and the words and tell me, with a straight face, that Comrade Trump did not write these letters himself. REALLY!

Trump says Patriots' Tom Brady, Bill Belichick supporting him - CNNPolitics.com

10 months ago, he was crying foul over Cruz falsely stating that Carson dropped out or something….

The entire 3 ring circus of his campaign has been fascinating to watch. Again, it reminds me of the guy who used to run WKRP bombing a shopping center with live turkeys whose only statement of defense was, “God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.” The early exits from MN and MI will come into Trump HQ today and whoever was on board with him spending time there instead of FL and and possibly NC will be looking for a desk to hide under.

Listen to these letters and the words and tell me, with a straight face, that Comrade Trump did not write these letters himself. REALLY!

10 months ago, he was crying foul over Cruz falsely stating that Carson dropped out or something….

The entire 3 ring circus of his campaign has been fascinating to watch. Again, it reminds me of the guy who used to run WKRP bombing a shopping center with live turkeys whose only statement of defense was, “God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.” The early exits from MN and MI will come into Trump HQ today and whoever was on board with him spending time there instead of FL and and possibly NC will be looking for a desk to hide under.

I loved the WKRP show. Mr. Carlson was such a clueless boob. Sort of like Comrade Trump, huh?

Yup, if Hillary blows him away and then wins a blue Senate, Mitch McConnell may be sorry he held up Obama's nominee for almost a year. He has been one of the greatest obstructionist in congressional history. The way the GOP stonewalled Obama will always be remembered by the African American community as an eight year campaign of systematic racism. The GOP is dead with black now dead with Latinos.

Trump is their Nightmare.

I loved the WKRP show. Mr. Carlson was such a clueless boob. Sort of like Comrade Trump, huh?

Yup, if Hillary blows him away and then wins a blue Senate, Mitch McConnell may be sorry he held up Obama's nominee for almost a year. He has been one of the greatest obstructionist in congressional history. The way the GOP stonewalled Obama will always be remembered by the African American community as an eight year campaign of systematic racism. The GOP is dead with black now dead with Latinos.

They have major work to do but I think everyone will look back on Trump as an anomaly…a guy wanted to make headlines and he did.

To his credit, Trump understood more than any other candidate that there was a 3rd yardstick at play. There are the polls, there are the voters, and then there are the ratings the television networks live by because they are all beholden to Wall Street like any other corporation; no ratings, no ad revenue and stock price drops making investors unhappy. So he decided that he would get the ratings by doing outrageous things like giving out his opponent’s personal phone number, making inflammatory statements and whatever. The ratings gave him visibility and the frankly stupid average red state voter sucked it up with as many straws as they could fit into their mouth (not having teeth helped) And it worked because the large field diffused the rest of the vote.

What he didn’t understand is this; in the General Election, people take the game seriously and the cute antics that his base adores for some bizarre reason, don’t work with college educated voters and those who recognize that we’re all stakeholders in one another’s success to some degree. Politics is less of a player in the general; People are interested in policies. His policies are total shit.

So when faced with going down with Trump, Ryan (a professional politician) recognized that this is not going to be the end of the world if Trump loses and that working with HRC would be just about as easy as working with the boob that won his party’s nomination. So he cut him off and you have this silly campaign sputtering out on its own. And whatever shortcomings from the Executive branch will not reflect poorly on his Party if HRC was the president.

They have major work to do but I think everyone will look back on Trump as an anomaly…a guy wanted to make headlines and he did.

To his credit, Trump understood more than any other candidate that there was a 3rd yardstick at play. There are the polls, there are the voters, and then there are the ratings the television networks live by because they are all beholden to Wall Street like any other corporation; no ratings, no ad revenue and stock price drops making investors unhappy. So he decided that he would get the ratings by doing outrageous things like giving out his opponent’s personal phone number, making inflammatory statements and whatever. The ratings gave him visibility and the frankly stupid average red state voter sucked it up with as many straws as they could fit into their mouth (not having teeth helped) And it worked because the large field diffused the rest of the vote.

What he didn’t understand is this; in the General Election, people take the game seriously and the cute antics that his base adores for some bizarre reason, don’t work with college educated voters and those who recognize that we’re all stakeholders in one another’s success to some degree. Politics is less of a player in the general; People are interested in policies. His policies are total shit.

So when faced with going down with Trump, Ryan (a professional politician) recognized that this is not going to be the end of the world if Trump loses and that working with HRC would be just about as easy as working with the boob that won his party’s nomination. So he cut him off and you have this silly campaign sputtering out on its own. And whatever shortcomings from the Executive branch will not reflect poorly on his Party if HRC was the president.

Can you imagine if Trump did win? There would be elation and celebration at first and then, a day or so later, reality hits. The establishment GOP in Congress would need to ask themselves, "How do we control this guy?"

His policies are either non-existent or crap. Many of his positions run contrary to conservative principles. He is so unpredictable that he could become a flaming liberal and appoint his sister or Howard Stern to the USSC. Did you see the list of probably cabinet members? HOLY COW!

If he were elected, DC would be in gridlock as Congress tries desperately to stop his initiatives on the wall, trade deals, and his attack on minorities. Trump has damaged this GOP to such an extent that it may never fully recover. It could be that a Third party, a spinoff if you like, will appear after the election.

My first vote was for Jimmy Carter and I have never seen, or even dreamed, of a campaign season like this. JUST MIND BOGGLING!

Another reason to vote Trump.....shake Congress awake.....maybe they can write a real budget again......

Nope...on the phone.....didn't read the story but headline was not ambiguous

and you honestly believe that Brady and his coach wrote those letters?

Of course, Trump also said:

He can't release his tax returns cause they are being audited.
He saw thousands of people celebrating after 911.

What the heck. Look at the phenomenal number of lies:

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

Forum List

Back