Why can't I log off of USMB?

I think I've substituted it in place of mindless watching some TV show. I maybe watch TV for 1/2 hour a day now.

Me too! At home I actually do all at once..Read on the computer, watch TV and talk on the phone...All the while making sangwiches for my husband, no less! :lol:

Sangwiches ? You serenade him while fixing a PBJ ? :eusa_eh:

That too sometimes! :lol:

I pronounce it sangwich in protest of our resident sammich nazi! :eusa_shhh:

I popped on here for what I thought would be 2 minutes but that was 45 minutes ago. I have a ton of revenue producing stuff to get too, but I keep posting here

WTF?

Does this happen to other posters?

Yes.
All the time. And not just here on USMB.
Damn internet. I can't remember what I used to do with all this time.

I think I've substituted it in place of mindless watching some TV show. I maybe watch TV for 1/2 hour a day now.
I could be outside doing yard work. Or starting new projects inside the house because it's so damn hot out there. Hell, I could even pick my cross stitching back up. A hobby I haven't enjoyed in a very long time.

But noooooooooooooo ..... Al Gore had to go and invent the internet!

I fell like a semi-repentant serial killer....STop MeE BeFOr I pOst Againnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I did it again just now.

LOL

I popped on here for what I thought would be 2 minutes but that was 45 minutes ago. I have a ton of revenue producing stuff to get too, but I keep posting here

WTF?

Does this happen to other posters?

Yes.
All the time. And not just here on USMB.
Damn internet. I can't remember what I used to do with all this time.

I have too. I used to come home from work...make dinner and then unwind by watching a little TV. Now, I surf the internet instead reading articles,listening to music etc.. I rarely watch any TV shows anymore.

Forum List

Back