Why can’t Democrat’s easily demonstrate how Americans benefit from illegal immigration?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?

The statistics are not all in showing how illegals voting Democrats into office have actually helped the AMERICAN people. AOC, Tlaib, and Omar are working on authoring that paper now....

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

The immigration issues shows that the Democratic Party regards educated middle class Americans to be their #1 opposition.

Why do conservatives hate brown people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the Democratic Party is a coalition of hate.
This is why the Democrats have so many hate groups.
It's why Democrat Voters put their race ahead of their country.
Klan
Nation of islam
La Raza
Black Panthers
Mecha
BLM
Muslim Brotherhood
Antifa

Clearly they know something we don’t... I don’t get it, why not share their knowledge?
Wouldn’t that be an easy way to get good Americans to embrace illegal immigration?
They pitch it as such a no-brainer yet not one of them have been able to articulate the notion....Shouldn’t it be simple to produce an illustration of just how much of a no-brainer it actually is?

Similar question, how do we benefit from diversity?

If you weren't so pathetic you'd be laughable.

Only you would pull the racist card.

No one hates brown people. But everyone hates illegals. They have no business in our country and cost we the tax payer billions each year.

No one cares what color their skin is except laughable you.

Which democrats are embracing illegal immigration? Show the quote or plan that they are presenting cause I don’t know what you are talking about

No one hates brown people. But everyone hates illegals. They have no business in our country and cost we the tax payer billions each year.

Conservatives posts that I read say otherwise.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Bullshit.

No one hates brown people? Look at the post above yours.

Wake up.

Which democrats are embracing illegal immigration? Show the quote or plan that they are presenting cause I don’t know what you are talking about

I've asked this before. Don't expect a response with any sort of substance and certainly no evidence.

Bullshit.

Post #6 in this very thread, your fellow turnip asks why we need diversity. What do you think he is referring to when he says diversity? Age? Sex?.........

Wake up.

Lay off of drugs.

So, you don't eat food produced in country, need a new roof or be provided service in one of trump's golf courses....

Illegals pay payroll taxes and into SS which they never receive.

So your point is....

Last edited:
Post #6 in this very thread, your fellow turnip asks why we need diversity. What do you think he is referring to when he says diversity? Age? Sex?.........

That's not what I asked.

While referring to the OP, with the same reason, without being for or against, my question was:

How do we benefit from diversity?

Instead of autistic screeching, maybe you should try to explain, how?

Wake up.

Hey wake up yourself. What they hate is illegals in our country costing us billions every year.

You sure are stupid.

Bullshit.

Oh so one poster doesn't post things to your liking.

Take a hike dipshit.

I've asked this before. Don't expect a response with any sort of substance and certainly no evidence.

Playing stupid makes you guys look really stupid.

That's not what I asked.

While referring to the OP, with the same reason, without being for or against, my question was:

How do we benefit from diversity?

Instead of autistic screeching, maybe you should try to explain, how?

Better food.

Next

Forum List

Back