Why business loves and hates the Iran Treaty

R

rdean

Business loves the treaty because a new market of 80 million people suddenly opens up to every market.
Iran has enormous oil reserves that will be available on world markets.

Business hates the treaty because it could mean fewer weapons sold if Republicans aren't able to terrorize the nation into unreasonably fearing Iraq's close friend that Republicans made when they removed Saddam.

----------------------------

I wish the Republicans would stop being so terrified. Remember the last election? The GOP trifecta of Ebola, disease carrying children running from danger and coming here and Isis? They got elected, but did nothing about, get this, Ebola, disease carrying children running from danger and Isis. The day after the election, I couldn't even find a story on any of those three, and yet, according to the GOP, they were America's greatest threats. The threats seem to have evaporated over night.

Business loves the treaty because a new market of 80 million people suddenly opens up to every market.
Iran has enormous oil reserves that will be available on world markets.

Business hates the treaty because it could mean fewer weapons sold if Republicans aren't able to terrorize the nation into unreasonably fearing Iraq's close friend that Republicans made when they removed Saddam.

----------------------------

I wish the Republicans would stop being so terrified. Remember the last election? The GOP trifecta of Ebola, disease carrying children running from danger and coming here and Isis? They got elected, but did nothing about, get this, Ebola, disease carrying children running from danger and Isis. The day after the election, I couldn't even find a story on any of those three, and yet, according to the GOP, they were America's greatest threats. The threats seem to have evaporated over night.

You're an idiot. Defense contractors stand to make billions of dollars short term because of this shit deal.

Forum List

Back