Why aren't the Bush Tax Cuts Working?

Its childish to expect people to actually know what a regulation says before deciding if they are for or against it?

My bad.

As my Pastor often says: "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

In other words; I should'nt waste my time arguing with a Jackass.

You aren't arguing. In fact you haven't presented any argument.

What fucking handouts are you talking about? Unemployment benefits? What? The wealth of the nation has been moved to the top 5% and you are talking about "handouts"? What handouts? Subsidies for oil companies and tax breaks for corporations and billionaires are "Handouts". Can't you see that?

Getting paid NOT to work is a handout. It is simple as that.
Example:

Congressional-Republicans....during Obama's first-eighteen-months, in-office.

Shouting "NO!!" doesn't qualify as work.​

Republicans worked hard to fight Obama's radical liberal agenda. I am very proud.

Obama and the Dems tried to steamroll their radical agenda onto the American people when we didn't want it. After the health care reform in which Obama shoved down the American people's throat, Republicans decided to fight back and behalf of the American people.

It's okay, folks, they tabled the proposed ozone regs. We should be back at full employment in no time. :lol:

did they lift the "no drill anywhere" thing?

then anyone can get his own oil from the well in the back yard.

drill baby drill​
....At least, until....

....kicks-in!!!!

(Yeah....let's see 'em water their lawns with that Black-Gold, down in the home o' Big Oil!!)​

Example:

Republicans worked hard to fight Obama's radical liberal agenda.
Yeah....I'm sure they really worked-up-a-sweat.....shouting "NO!!"

handjob.gif

Republicans didn't force him Obama to do anything. Obama wanted to shower his voters with more handouts after they already had 99 weeks of them. These people have been on vacation for 2 years. Enough is enough.

What fucking handouts are you talking about? Unemployment benefits? What? The wealth of the nation has been moved to the top 5% and you are talking about "handouts"? What handouts? Subsidies for oil companies and tax breaks for corporations and billionaires are "Handouts". Can't you see that?

So Republicans move American jobs to China and it's the workers "fault"? Wonder what happens when your jobs moves to China, bub?

Last edited by a moderator:
Example:

Republicans worked hard to fight Obama's radical liberal agenda. I am very proud.

Obama and the Dems tried to steamroll their radical agenda onto the American people when we didn't want it. After the health care reform in which Obama shoved down the American people's throat, Republicans decided to fight back and behalf of the American people.

What "radical agenda" are you talking about? Please be specific. Being black isn't a "radical agenda". Just wanted to point that out before you begin.

The OBAMA tax cuts aren't working because of the uncertainty that the anti-business Obama administration is fostering. And then we have the biggest fear factor of them all ....Obamacare. The 2000+ page behemoth monstrosity of a law that nobody understands or can explain say for certain how much it will cost employers.

The OBAMA tax cuts aren't working because of the uncertainty that the anti-business Obama administration is fostering.
What uncertainty is that?

And then we have the biggest fear factor of them all ....Obamacare. The 2000+ page behemoth monstrosity of a law that nobody understands or can explain say for certain how much it will cost employers.

Obamacare was never passed. The public option didn't make it through. The No-Health-Care-Plan-Fuck-You Republicans in Congress decided you weren't good enough to get the same coverage they have.

Failing that - the only way we can expect insurance companies to cover pre-existing conditions is if people are paying into the system their whole lives.

Last edited:
Why aren't the Bush Tax Cuts Working?

They are working exactly as they were designed to work.

They serve two functions:

1. to make the rich richer; and

2. to bankrupt the civil governments in this nation.

They were extended 8 months ago, when Obama caved in to the GOP's demands.

Weren't they supposed to create jobs? Wasn't another 800 billion dollar's worth of budget busting supposed to be worth it,

for the jobs?

Like Papa Obama' Pork bill

just think how many jobs it "saved"
:eusa_whistle:

Do you really think by not continuing them
it would have created jobs

Last edited:
The OBAMA tax cuts aren't working because of the uncertainty that the anti-business Obama administration is fostering. And then we have the biggest fear factor of them all ....Obamacare. The 2000+ page behemoth monstrosity of a law that nobody understands or can explain say for certain how much it will cost employers.

But the Left and the MSM says Papa Obama put everything on the table
:lol:

Yes, we can not have his faux legacy PapaObama Care be called into question.

When he had full control of the branches, they wasted so much time on this
when they should have been focused on jobs

Well, the Democrats misspent time is coming home to roost now

Weren't they supposed to create jobs? Wasn't another 800 billion dollar's worth of budget busting supposed to be worth it,

for the jobs?

I'm sure that 4.5 trillion Obama spent in 2 years didn't help much. What's the point in tax cuts when you spend more then you cut? I'm sure berry looked at this the same way which is why he spent so much and is still wanting to spend trillions more.

for the jobs?

Because simple minds like yours think that is the only element to job creation.

for the jobs?

Gee, only every fucking wingnut on the Planet having told me cutting taxes is for job creation...

Is this the birth of a new revisionism? Tax cuts? Job creation? Huh?

Bush tax cuts put money into your pocket, yet libs are pissed off over this

They are pissed because they dont see it as your money, they see it as governments money. They live in a vacuum, they think that government is the answer to all questions and the go to guy for everything, they do not understand how wealth is created, only that those with it are evil.

Last edited:
Bush tax cuts put money into your pocket, yet libs are pissed off over this

To what end? Running up the debt even further is all we're getting out of the Bush tax cuts now.

Why should you get to keep more money in your pocket with 2 wars going on and a trillion dollar deficit?

for the jobs?

Gee, only every fucking wingnut on the Planet having told me cutting taxes is for job creation...

Is this the birth of a new revisionism? Tax cuts? Job creation? Huh?

so you dont think for yourself, is what you are saying.

Color me shocked.

Taxes are only one part of the equation. Add a few thousand more regulations and Im sure hiring will pick up.................... after repeal.

Forum List

Back