Why aren't Mexican illegal immigrants legally classed as war refugees?

Cause then White Republicans would have to pay them more than $5.00/hour to mow their lawns, wash their dishes and build their houses.

White Republicans? Don't make me laugh with your racist, partisan hack remarks! There are just as many Democrats of all races that hire illegal aliens also. Stupid is as stupid does.

GW started the flood.
The President of the Party of Laws allowed the largest influx of illegals into the US in history.
Republicans moan about how the illegals are breaking the law but the people who hire them are NOT breaking the law; yes, I listen to Conservative Talk Radio.
Ever hear of Aiding and Abetting?
It seems to be a legal concept Republican business owners know nothing about.

Several administrations are responsible for this mess on both sides of the aisle. I don't know of a single Republican who doesn't want the employers held accountable. As a matter of fact the House Republicans just crafted a bill to make e-verify mandate in every workplace so you were saying? If you think that only Republican businesses hire illegal aliens then you are either ill-informed or in serious denial.

I developed a habit over the last 10 years...
I go by how someone votes, not by they say on FoxNews or Conservative Talk Radio.
Deafcto, the Republicans are just as full of crap as the Democrats on this issue.

Cause then White Republicans would have to pay them more than $5.00/hour to mow their lawns, wash their dishes and build their houses.

White Republicans? Don't make me laugh with your racist, partisan hack remarks! There are just as many Democrats of all races that hire illegal aliens also. Stupid is as stupid does.

GW started the flood.
The President of the Party of Laws allowed the largest influx of illegals into the US in history.
Republicans moan about how the illegals are breaking the law but the people who hire them are NOT breaking the law; yes, I listen to Conservative Talk Radio.
Ever hear of Aiding and Abetting?
It seems to be a legal concept Republican business owners know nothing about.

Several administrations are responsible for this mess on both sides of the aisle. I don't know of a single Republican who doesn't want the employers held accountable. As a matter of fact the House Republicans just crafted a bill to make e-verify mandate in every workplace so you were saying? If you think that only Republican businesses hire illegal aliens then you are either ill-informed or in serious denial.

I developed a habit over the last 10 years...
I go by how someone votes, not by they say on FoxNews or Conservative Talk Radio.
Deafcto, the Republicans are just as full of crap as the Democrats on this issue.
To an extent but consider that every time an American suggests deporting, or not allowing any social benefits, or God forbid voter ID to keep them away from our electoral process, the left goes insane

Forum List

Back