Why aren't Mexican illegal immigrants legally classed as war refugees?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
That's literally what's going on down there. The government and the cartels are all at war with each other. The civilian populace - especially the rural lower classes that can't afford to provide their own security - are caught up in the struggle. Kids are getting conscripted by the cartels to smuggle drugs. Women are getting raped. People are getting murdered by sicarios for speaking out. And yet so many Americans - namely right wingers - want to build a fucking wall to keep them in that mess.

Real people stay and fight for rights and safety but wimpy illegal aliens want to tuck their tails and run to us who have already fought for our country in blood sweat and tears to make it safe and free as possible for Americans. If they don't like the mess they are living in, clean it the fuck up. Nothing that is not worth fighting for is not worth having. Fucking illegal alien Free loaders. Even hard working illegal aliens pay very little in taxes if any and get tax breaks, tax returns plus all the other social benefits for their anchor babies. And did not have to fight for any of it. Maybe we should send troops into Mexico to clean it up as we did in Iraq and Afghanistan because Mexico is a bigger threat to us then any country in the Middle east.

Cause then White Republicans would have to pay them more than $5.00/hour to mow their lawns, wash their dishes and build their houses.

Real people stay and fight for rights and safety but wimpy illegal aliens want to tuck their tails and run to us who have already fought for our country in blood sweat and tears to make it safe and free as possible for Americans. If they don't like the mess they are living in, clean it the fuck up. Nothing that is not worth fighting for is not worth having. Fucking illegal alien Free loaders. Even hard working illegal aliens pay very little in taxes if any and get tax breaks, tax returns plus all the other social benefits for their anchor babies. And did not have to fight for any of it. Maybe we should send troops into Mexico to clean it up as we did in Iraq and Afghanistan because Mexico is a bigger threat to us then any country in the Middle east.
Hey where you been? :dunno:

That's literally what's going on down there. The government and the cartels are all at war with each other. The civilian populace - especially the rural lower classes that can't afford to provide their own security - are caught up in the struggle. Kids are getting conscripted by the cartels to smuggle drugs. Women are getting raped. People are getting murdered by sicarios for speaking out. And yet so many Americans - namely right wingers - want to build a fucking wall to keep them in that mess.

If 50 million Mexican people need to come here, as war refugees, then the US should Invade mexico and forcefuly remove the cartels. If its a war then its a war

Because America is obsessed with a bunch of religious nutjobs running around in a desert wasteland on the complete other side of the planet. Wouldn't it be something... if we had a prominent politician demanding we doing something about the war and chaos going on in our own backyard? But no; instead we're obsessing about some primitive religion a million miles away. It's ridiculous.

If 50 million Mexican people need to come here, as war refugees, then the US should Invade mexico and forcefuly remove the cartels. If its a war then its a war
I tell you what, that would be time far better spent than running around in the middle east wasteland.

I tell you what, that would be time far better spent than running around in the middle east wasteland.

Maybe it would

The Mexican government obviously can't handle it. And they don't mind all the money sent home via western union from all their expatriots

The Mexican government obviously can't handle it. And they don't mind all the money sent home via western union from all their expatriots
U.S. money supports the cartels. Building a wall won't stop the crisis. It won't even help it. If we spent half the time worrying about our own hemisphere as we do the other side of the planet we'd be a lot better off.

I suppose we could take the illegals and make an army out of them, then send them back in to south America to fight for their countries freedom.
we have enough here now to do it.
We wouldnt have to lose any lives with value to them, we get rid of the illegals and we clean up the countries south of us.
everyone wins.

It's utter nonsense that most Mexicans coming here illegally are escaping the things you mentioned. They are coming here purely for economic reasons at the expense of the American worker/taxpayer. So no, they aren't war refugees.

It's utter nonsense that most Mexicans coming here illegally are escaping the things you mentioned. They are coming here purely for economic reasons at the expense of the American worker/taxpayer.
Really, show me a country that will pay me to come and then make sure I have a good living without working till the day I die and Im on my way too.

Cause then White Republicans would have to pay them more than $5.00/hour to mow their lawns, wash their dishes and build their houses.

White Republicans? Don't make me laugh with your racist, partisan hack remarks! There are just as many Democrats of all races that hire illegal aliens also. Stupid is as stupid does.

White Republicans? Don't make me laugh with your racist, partisan hack remarks! There are just as many Democrats of all races that hire illegal aliens also. Stupid is as stupid does.
lets not forget that its the republicans that want to ship them back and the democrats that want to keep them as pets.

GW started the flood.
The President of the Party of Laws allowed the largest influx of illegals into the US in history.
Republicans moan about how the illegals are breaking the law but the people who hire them are NOT breaking the law; yes, I listen to Conservative Talk Radio.
Ever hear of Aiding and Abetting?
It seems to be a legal concept Republican business owners know nothing about.

lets not forget that its the republicans that want to ship them back and the democrats that want to keep them as pets.

REALLY? Neither party REALLY wants them to leave as their local Small Business Authorities will stop contributing to their campaigns.

Anyone who watched the Democratic Debate this week would agree with that.

GW started the flood.
The President of the Party of Laws allowed the largest influx of illegals into the US in history.
Republicans moan about how the illegals are breaking the law but the people who hire them are NOT breaking the law; yes, I listen to Conservative Talk Radio.
Ever hear of Aiding and Abetting?
It seems to be a legal concept Republican business owners know nothing about.

Several administrations are responsible for this mess on both sides of the aisle. I don't know of a single Republican who doesn't want the employers held accountable. As a matter of fact the House Republicans just crafted a bill to make e-verify mandate in every workplace so you were saying? If you think that only Republican businesses hire illegal aliens then you are either ill-informed or in serious denial.

Forum List

Back