Why arent inner cities utopias?

Which is exactly why businesses and jobs are fleeing California.

Our governor has no semblance to a conservative or a Republican in action lately.

He promised "pie in the sky" to us and we voted for him, but I think we could have voted Democrat in the last two elections and things would never be different in California from what they presently are.

It really doesn't matter if we are speaking of terrorists, borders, or domestic issues. If we continue the policies that have been in place, allowing the opposition both at home and abroad to define them, we will find that the hole we dug is too deep.

It really doesn't matter if we are speaking of terrorists, borders, or domestic issues. If we continue the policies that have been in place, allowing the opposition both at home and abroad to define them, we will find that the hole we dug is too deep.
The GOP could start by taking some of the worst Damnocrats up on charges of treason. The American people need to know who the real enemy is.

The GOP could start by taking some of the worst Damnocrats up on charges of treason. The American people need to know who the real enemy is.

Actually the GOP should start by taking out the worst of the GOP. It's always best to start in your own backyard.

I liked him a lot. Was the first to explain why welfare had caused black families to collapse.
He had some good aspects. But when the Democrats turned hard Left with Clinton, he became somewhat marginalized, as he was an old school Liberal: honest, a do-gooder with no lust for power. He became obsolete under the Clinton theme of power for power's sake, stab and kill your way to the top.

He had some good aspects. But when the Democrats turned hard Left with Clinton, he became somewhat marginalized, as he was an old school Liberal: honest, a do-gooder with no lust for power. He became obsolete under the Clinton theme of power for power's sake, stab and kill your way to the top.

And that makes him bad? How? In my perspective, goes to prove...

And that makes him bad? How? In my perspective, goes to prove...
I just listed the good atributes. Above all, he was a Liberal elitist, out of touch with reality (IMO) and completely wrong on most issues. I'm just saying he wasn't a lying, back stabbing murderess like I believe Hillary Clinton is, or the lying, evil person that Schumer is.

I just listed the good atributes. Above all, he was a Liberal elitist, out of touch with reality (IMO) and completely wrong on most issues. I'm just saying he wasn't a lying, back stabbing murderess like I believe Hillary Clinton is, or the lying, evil person that Schumer is.

I must assume you haven't read much of his writings or bills.

I lived in NY for 11 years while he was Senator, and was a Town Chairman of the Conservative Party. I read enough of his stuff to know what he stood for. But at least he was honest about it.

Good for you, what is it that you found offensive and too liberal? Yes he was honest.

Good for you, what is it that you found offensive and too liberal? Yes he was honest.
Mainly:
1. As the so-called expert on welfare for decades, Moynihan funneled literally trillions of dollars on a “war on poverty”, and thereby created a permanent underclass. He voted against welfare reform in 1996.
2. He had constant, undying support for failed public schools and labor unions, and fought against free market solutions.
3. He voted against Clinton’s impeachment.

Mainly:
1. As the so-called expert on welfare for decades, Moynihan funneled literally trillions of dollars on a “war on poverty”, and thereby created a permanent underclass. He voted against welfare reform in 1996.
2. He had constant, undying support for failed public schools and labor unions, and fought against free market solutions.
3. He voted against Clinton’s impeachment.

#3, so did nearly every GOP member.

Who's against public schools? He was for looking at alternatives, when he was in Senate.

He was against Clinton's program of implementation and you wish to tar him? LOL

#3, so did nearly every GOP member.

Who's against public schools? He was for looking at alternatives, when he was in Senate.

He was against Clinton's program of implementation and you wish to tar him? LOL

#3 we had a lot of wusses, not "nearly every", but I'm ashamed of all of them.
Public schools are a disaster, mainly because of the unions. He supported until the day he died.
Clinton was smart enough to take a Republican idea and call it his own.

Forum List

Back