Why are these type people attracted to the republican party

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
just what is it about the republican party?

FEMA Camps, Martial Law And End Times Are Near!!!!!!!!

The right-wing outlet BarbWire, founded by activist Matt Barber, published an essay today by pastor JG Smoothy, who claims that notions once treated as conspiracy theories are becoming reality right before our eyes.

According to Smoothy, the Luciferian/Illuminati-controlled government establishment is fostering racial and civil strife in order to demonize and degrade local police forces, paving the way for the nationwide imposition of martial law.

Far-Right Pundit: FEMA Camps, Martial Law And End Times Are Near

I Want To Tear Them Limb From Limb': Alex Jones Goes To War With Trump's Demonic Foes

'I Want To Tear Them Limb From Limb': Alex Jones Goes To War With Trump's Demonic Foes

just what is it about the republican party?

FEMA Camps, Martial Law And End Times Are Near!!!!!!!!

The right-wing outlet BarbWire, founded by activist Matt Barber, published an essay today by pastor JG Smoothy, who claims that notions once treated as conspiracy theories are becoming reality right before our eyes.

According to Smoothy, the Luciferian/Illuminati-controlled government establishment is fostering racial and civil strife in order to demonize and degrade local police forces, paving the way for the nationwide imposition of martial law.

Far-Right Pundit: FEMA Camps, Martial Law And End Times Are Near

I Want To Tear Them Limb From Limb': Alex Jones Goes To War With Trump's Demonic Foes

'I Want To Tear Them Limb From Limb': Alex Jones Goes To War With Trump's Demonic Foes

They've been drinking the same water you do?

1408189_orig.png

Guno, the mere fact that a brute beast of an uncouth creature such as yourself is representative of the Liberal Democratic Party is all the recruitment tool the Republican Party needs.

guno, your brain is like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. We never know what crazy thing we'll see next.

Forum List

Back