Why are the hicks picking on Jews? They love Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
More Bomb Threats Close Jewish Community Centers Across The Nation
“I’ve never seen a string of attacks like this that are targeting the same kind of institution in the same kind of way. This is new.”

By Matt Ferner

Sorry, but I'm calling this shit fake....nobody will benefit more from a Trump nightmare than Jews...from his love of Israel to the Markets......I don't know who's doing all this shit to em, but I suspect its some lone wolf white guy with too much time on his hands. If you looked at who actually voted for this guy, it would be a whole lot of effin jews.

Suspect(s): Neo-Nazis, KKK, Muslims. Take your pick.
I've never understood why the Nazis and KKK dislike the Jews. Their lifestyle is the same as ours, while the Muslims way of life is so different and violent towards all who aren't Muslims enough.

Lots of times Jews have to keep anti Semitism alive and claim things and do things themselves. I really doubt this news. Looking cross-eyed at a Jew will get you called an anti-Semite, they can do no wrong, if they do wrong, and you all them on it, you are an anti-Semite.

Lots of times Jews have to keep anti Semitism alive and claim things and do things themselves. I really doubt this news. Looking cross-eyed at a Jew will get you called an anti-Semite, they can do no wrong, if they do wrong, and you all them on it, you are an anti-Semite.

Replace te words "Jew", "Semitism" and "anti-Semite" with "black/Negro", 'racism" and "racist" and you are spot on!

And, at least Jews are not demanding reparations for things done 200 years ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back