Why Are The Dead People In Chicago

People in Chicago have been dying by the hundreds for years and no one has done a damn thing about it. There is no doubt in my mind these children are political footballs and it makes me sick.

As a resident of Oakland (who's dead people are also worth less to the MSM), I understand what the Elite Hegemony don't want the population to realize: the vast majority of gun violence in the U.S. is gang related. Want to reduce it? Legalize drugs.

An illegal alien from El Salvador gunned a man and his two sons down in the streets of San Francisco and the libtards didn't blink an eye.

There isn't a libtards on this board who can explain Chicago.

Sniper Fire hit it on the head. The sick ass liberal so called media will not focus on minorities ( especially blacks ) if there is negativity associated with the story; if it cast them in bad light - they rush to excoriate whites; claim racism on a whim!

Sniper Fire hit it on the head. The sick ass liberal so called media will not focus on minorities ( especially blacks ) if there is negativity associated with the story; if it cast them in bad light - they rush to excoriate whites; claim racism on a whim!

This is all true but Sniper isn't a liberal.

This is all true but Sniper isn't a liberal.
I know she isn't - I'm reiterating what she asserted more conspicuously.

No Lefties will touch this topic.

Join me is bringing it up on other threads where they express their faux outrage when a mentally ill guy murders people, but opt to completely ignore the fact that black men - just 6% of the population - commit more than half of ALL the murders which occur in the United States.

No Lefties will touch this topic.

Join me is bringing it up on other threads where they express their faux outrage when a mentally ill guy murders people, but opt to completely ignore the fact that black men - just 6% of the population - commit more than half of ALL the murders which occur in the United States.

Proof that they use the dead little children as political footballs. Shame on them.

Funny nutters.

The everyday, run of the mill gun death is not sensational enough to grab the attention of the average American. Just like the Indian liquor store owner and his wife who were gunned down yesterday and the hunter mistaken for an orange deer this morning....you'll never hear about them on network or national cable news....UNLESS some asshole is trying to make a point.

Much like you fuckers here. Never give a thought to that dead 7 year old drive by victim....unless you think you can score a cheap point with your buds.

Feel better?

Funny nutters.

The everyday, run of the mill gun death is not sensational enough to grab the attention of the average American. Just like the Indian liquor store owner and his wife who were gunned down yesterday and the hunter mistaken for an orange deer this morning....you'll never hear about them on network or national cable news....UNLESS some asshole is trying to make a point.

Much like you fuckers here. Never give a thought to that dead 7 year old drive by victim....unless you think you can score a cheap point with your buds.

Feel better?

Do you think Americans know that black men commit the majority of murders in America, and yet are a tiny sliver of the population.?

I don't think so.

Why aren't you panicked about what should be done to contain the murderous black man?

Forum List

Back