Why are republicans so stupid when it comes to Food Stamps?

What else the "money" that food stamps pump into a local economy helps the local economy a lot like $$$. More stores, more employees, = more money for the local economy = higher standards of living.

The people getting the food stamps also don't have to go hungry.

Food stamps = a higher standard of living ? That is so fucking stupid. That is as such a stupid statement, one would automatically assume you were an Rderp posting away. Only a stupid mother fucker would say such a thing.
Food stamps provide a higher standard of living to every family that receives them. It's also basic economics to understand that people having more money to shop for food boosts local economy. That's a no brainer.

Really? Then why doesn't government pay for all of our food? Then the economy would be out of control......right???
That's silly and would do a number on our national debt. However I believe as the wealthiest country on the planet we should be able to feed our hungry.

Only lazy fucks starve in this country.

What else the "money" that food stamps pump into a local economy helps the local economy a lot like $$$. More stores, more employees, = more money for the local economy = higher standards of living.

Food stamps = a higher standard of living ? That is so fucking stupid. That is as such a stupid statement, one would automatically assume you were an Rderp posting away. Only a stupid mother fucker would say such a thing.
Food stamps provide a higher standard of living to every family that receives them. It's also basic economics to understand that people having more money to shop for food boosts local economy. That's a no brainer.

Again, that is the most stupid thought ever expressed ever. It's a perfect excample of lowering the expectations of what a good life is. There are plenty of ways bad shit stimulates an economy. Hell, crack stimulated the economy is that good ? Buying cigarette stimulates the economy both with the high tax's as well as all the health issues that come with smoking and the tax's on the treatments related to smokers. So you agree that with food stampe we should supply crack and a carton of smokes ? See how fucking stupid that sounds ?
Feeding children and smoking crack. Totally comparable. If you're a deplorable I guess. You nuts are unbelievable. Do you ever shock yourself?

Yeah, our kids are not only more stupid then kids in other countries, but they are fat little pigs to boot. Especially the black and Mexican ones, all though, Mexican food stamp reciepiants are never skinny. They are always fat little things. They could do whatever th out a meal or to. It would probubly save the disgusting little fat bodies.

Last edited:

Really? Then why doesn't government pay for all of our food? Then the economy would be out of control......right???
That's silly and would do a number on our national debt. However I believe as the wealthiest country on the planet we should be able to feed our hungry.

That's a lie. There are disabled and elderly who would starve if not for the care of someone else.
With the sky rocketing cost of living and stagnant wages, it's very hard for many to make ends meet. Even families that are hovering just over the level of poverty struggle to make ends meet.
The sad truth of it all is while millions of Americans live in poverty, there are millions more who are one financial disaster away from ALSO slipping in to poverty. And let me tell you, that's a slippery slope!

That's what happens when you allow nearly all of a nation's money to be funneled to the top 1%

Over his entire time in office it raised about 40% not 70%. I'm not sure if you're lying or just don't know what you're talking about, most likely the latter.

From the Washington times:

Enrollment in the food stamp program — officially the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program — has soared by 70 percent in the years since President Obama first took office, a new report finds.

Food stamp president: Enrollment up 70 percent under Obama

My point is their paychecks are too low especially when analyzed in comparison with the cost of living. They can't make ends meet and we all pick up the slack.

I can't afford to keep subsidizing Wal-Mart workers. But the waltons can. And the waltons hired them so it should be on them to pay a living wage.

Here is a really crazy idea: instead of making it Walmart's responsibility to pay a living wage, why not make it the workers responsibility to do something that deserves a living wage?

Even if 100% of the population were educated, then we'd still have to have a large portion of the population doing menial jobs, because that's what the economy demands.

Last edited:

That's a lie. There are disabled and elderly who would starve if not for the care of someone else.
With the sky rocketing cost of living and stagnant wages, it's very hard for many to make ends meet. Even families that are hovering just over the level of poverty struggle to make ends meet.
The sad truth of it all is while millions of Americans live in poverty, there are millions more who are one financial disaster away from ALSO slipping in to poverty. And let me tell you, that's a slippery slope!

That's what happens when you allow nearly all of a nation's money to be funneled to the top 1%

Nope, that what you did was right there was emotional bull shit, no t facts. Point to a lard ass kid and I’ll bet it’s parents are fat lazy hoodrats and illegal alians. There is no good in keeping it so people have to keep coming in for a hand out. All the excuses you offer FOR food stamps are all are based on emotion. See, no one can starve in this country unless they do it on purpose. There is always food to be had. Not Cokes and steaks and little debbie like your average retardcard user feeds on, may just be some pintos with pork and onions, but food nonetheless.

My point is their paychecks are too low especially when analyzed in comparison with the cost of living. They can't make ends meet and we all pick up the slack.

I can't afford to keep subsidizing Wal-Mart workers. But the waltons can. And the waltons hired them so it should be on them to pay a living wage.

Here is a really crazy idea: instead of making it Walmart's responsibility to pay a living wage, why not make it the workers responsibility to do something that deserves a living wage?
Not everyone has the mental or physical capacity to do anything more than they already are. People who are on welfare are mandated to be working to their capacity. So people who work part time and come in for welfare are required to seek full time employment unless for some reason they are not capable and they can prove it. Again, I am of the belief that any American working 40 hours a week already deserve a living wage.

So what you're saying is all those people who work minimum wage jobs are mentally or physically incapable of doing better? All those college kids, high school kids, retired part-timers, working housewives????

After all, those groups have the most people working those jobs and making those wages. Anybody with a disability that can be proven are granted Social Security Disability either full or part time. I have two tenants on SSDA, and the both work part-time because it's all they can do.

Republicans love it when the poor suffer! They'll work for less money so the rich can make even more.

They hate helping the poor. But they'll give the rich even more!

The rich don't "get" more, they keep more of their own. Big difference.

Many rich people suck too, they are the ones who keep hiring illegal immigrants from Mexico, and outsourcing jobs to China, just because it's cheaper to cut the throats of the American working class masses.

Again, that is the most stupid thought ever expressed ever. It's a perfect excample of lowering the expectations of what a good life is. There are plenty of ways bad shit stimulates an economy. Hell, crack stimulated the economy is that good ? Buying cigarette stimulates the economy both with the high tax's as well as all the health issues that come with smoking and the tax's on the treatments related to smokers. So you agree that with food stampe we should supply crack and a carton of smokes ? See how fucking stupid that sounds ?
Feeding children and smoking crack. Totally comparable. If you're a deplorable I guess. You nuts are unbelievable. Do you ever shock yourself?

Yeah, our kids are not only more stupid thin kids in other countries, but they are fat little pigs to boot. Especially the black and Mexican ones, al though, Mexican food stamp reciepiants are never skinny. They are alway fat little things. They could do whatever th out a meal or to. It would probubly save the disgusting little fat bodies.

:uhoh3::uhh::uhoh3::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

The only point I will address in that RANT.. what you don't seem to understand is that when people are poor, they tend to have bad nutrician. Because it's cheaper to eat junk food! Especially if you don't have food stamps which doesn't even buy junk food, then you can afford healthier food. Why is a nice fresh salad $5 and a McDonald's burger $1? That's how it goes. A poor person working 2 jobs to stay a float doesn't have time to worry about hitting the gym or toning up. A lot of obesity seen in poverty is caused by poor nutrition not over indulgence.
People who are better off have money and time for gym memberships, yoga sessions, can afford better quality food...

Republicans love it when the poor suffer! They'll work for less money so the rich can make even more.

Depends on what you consider "their own."
The workers are the ones putting in the hours, not the owners. Workers make money hand over fist for their companies and are not getting paid a living wage. Their living costs are then subsidized by the tax payers in the form of social welfare.

Why do you feel like the top 1% should get everything and the bottom 99 should fight over scraps? That's the American dream?

You leftists with this "get" BS. There are people who "get" and people who get theirs taken away. But the people who get less taken away are not getting anything.

If you and I were neighbors, and I went into your dresser drawer and stole $100.00 every week when you went to walk your dog, but after a while felt guilty, so I began only stealing $80.00 a week, does that mean I gave you $20.00 per week?

And what is a living wage anyway? Do you have a dollar figure?

Your wage is determined by how easily you could be replaced by your employer. If your employer can find somebody to do your job and same quality work for the same money, that's all you are worth. If he can find somebody for less money, then you are overpaid. If he can only find somebody for more money per hour, then you were underpaid.

In most cases, people are paid properly. Now if you don't like the money you're making, learn to do something that makes you worth more money. Nobody is going to pay you cadillac money for your Honda Civic.
Taxation is not theft so that's another silly analogy. A living wage depends on the place but it takes into consideration living costs in the specific area and what wages put you over or under the national poverty guideline. For example, right now minimum wage is NOT a living wage. Families can not make ends meet on minimum wage.
Working 40 hours a week is hard. I do it every week. I spend more time at work than I do at home (awake), I miss time with my family, i miss time with my kids. If someone is working 40 hours a week they should be making enough to pay their rent whether they're flipping burgers or running a company. Any American working 40 hours a week shouldn't have to worry about how they will feed their kids. Period. That's how I feel.

Minimum wage jobs are still necessary and a huge part of our economy. Minimum wage needs to provide a living wage.

Why, because that's the way you think?

Minimum wage was never designed TO be a living wage. Correct, you cannot raise a family on minimum wage. That's why you shouldn't have kids if all you can do is minimum wage work. That's not Walmart's fault if you had children you couldn't afford. That's your fault.

Yeah, our kids are not only more stupid thin kids in other countries, but they are fat little pigs to boot. Especially the black and Mexican ones, al though, Mexican food stamp reciepiants are never skinny. They are alway fat little things. They could do whatever th out a meal or to. It would probubly save the disgusting little fat bodies.

The only point I will address in that RANT is that you don't seem to understand is.. When people are poor, they tend to have bad nutrician. Because it's cheaper to eat junk food! Especially if you don't have food stamps which doesn't even buy food stamps, then you can afford healthier food. Why is a nice fresh salad $5 and a McDonald's burger $1? That's how it goes. Poor people working 2 jobs to stay a float doesn't have time to worry about hitting the gym or toning up. A lot of obesity seen in poverty is caused by poor nutrition not over indulgence.
People who are better off have money and time for gym memberships, yoga sessions, can afford better quality food...

Okay, it’s not that I don’t get what your saying, I’m just ignoring most of it because it’s always the same. Poor people eat just fine. I am poor and I am healthy except for some issues related to my vices, but I raised three poor kids to adulthood and all of them stayed fit by not only eating good stuff, but playing outside. Poor kids in this country live in houses with on a rare two flat screen TV’s in their house, a gaming system, and PC. They are typically fat lazy shits in dire need of a case whipping. This is because their parents are fat lazy things who then selves grew up on food stamps. Save the bleeding heart crap.

The workers are the ones putting in the hours, not the owners. Workers make money hand over fist for their companies and are not getting paid a living wage. Their living costs are then subsidized by the tax payers in the form of social welfare.

Why do you feel like the top 1% should get everything and the bottom 99 should fight over scraps? That's the American dream?

You leftists with this "get" BS. There are people who "get" and people who get theirs taken away. But the people who get less taken away are not getting anything.

If you and I were neighbors, and I went into your dresser drawer and stole $100.00 every week when you went to walk your dog, but after a while felt guilty, so I began only stealing $80.00 a week, does that mean I gave you $20.00 per week?

Your wage is determined by how easily you could be replaced by your employer. If your employer can find somebody to do your job and same quality work for the same money, that's all you are worth. If he can find somebody for less money, then you are overpaid. If he can only find somebody for more money per hour, then you were underpaid.

In most cases, people are paid properly. Now if you don't like the money you're making, learn to do something that makes you worth more money. Nobody is going to pay you cadillac money for your Honda Civic.
Taxation is not theft so that's another silly analogy. A living wage depends on the place but it takes into consideration living costs in the specific area and what wages put you over or under the national poverty guideline. For example, right now minimum wage is NOT a living wage. Families can not make ends meet on minimum wage.
Working 40 hours a week is hard. I do it every week. I spend more time at work than I do at home (awake), I miss time with my family, i miss time with my kids. If someone is working 40 hours a week they should be making enough to pay their rent whether they're flipping burgers or running a company. Any American working 40 hours a week shouldn't have to worry about how they will feed their kids. Period. That's how I feel.

Minimum wage jobs are still necessary and a huge part of our economy. Minimum wage needs to provide a living wage.

Minimum wage was never designed TO be a living wage. Correct, you cannot raise a family on minimum wage. That's why you shouldn't have kids if all you can do is minimum wage work. That's not Walmart's fault if you had children you couldn't afford. That's your fault.

You know, when my folks moved to the US it wasn’t for food stamps and shit. It was because it’s the only place that you can create a need for a service, and then provide the service to sute that need. Now? Lone star card and some GA to help grease the skids.

First you bring up our national debt and then say how wealthy we are?

Individuals are wealthy--not our government. Our government is broke and in debt. And individuals are not morally or legally responsible for feeding people that don't feed themselves unless they contribute to charity on their own free will.

Rich people are the main reason why Whitey's going extinct.
They bought Black slaves in mass, now they hire Mexican illegals in mass.
All a grotesque display.
Oh let's make White people go extinct, just to maximize profits, off of paying Blacks, or Mexicans as little as possible.
A complete disgrace.

It most certainly was designed to be a living wage!

Just ask FDR

"No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.” (1933, Statement on National Industrial Recovery Act)

F.D.R. Makes the Case for the Minimum Wage

It's a good read by the way

Many rich people suck too, they are the ones who keep hiring illegal immigrants from Mexico, and outsourcing jobs to China, just because it's cheaper to cut the throats of the American working class masses.

No, they move jobs overseas and outsource because the American consumer will not support higher wages and more expensive products.

During the last several decades, Americans became obsessed with "cheap." Everything has to be the cheapest for an American to buy a product. It's why Walmart is (and has been for many years) the number one store chain.

One of our customers manufacturers crates. They make crates the size of suitcases to crates the size of tractor-trailers to move machinery. In the early 2,000's when companies were moving overseas, we delivered a lot of those crates. Anytime I was able to, I tried to strike up conversations about the company move. I spoke with supervisors as well as company owners.

It killed them they had to leave, but they had no choice. It was either move the company out of the country, or join their employees in the unemployment line. One way or the other, the company was no longer going to operate in the US.

Most American companies do not want to leave the country or even the state they were in. But unions and competition forced them to move.

What is the source of the funds paying for food stamps?

The only point I will address in that RANT is that you don't seem to understand is.. When people are poor, they tend to have bad nutrician. Because it's cheaper to eat junk food! Especially if you don't have food stamps which doesn't even buy food stamps, then you can afford healthier food. Why is a nice fresh salad $5 and a McDonald's burger $1? That's how it goes. Poor people working 2 jobs to stay a float doesn't have time to worry about hitting the gym or toning up. A lot of obesity seen in poverty is caused by poor nutrition not over indulgence.

Okay, it’s not that I don’t get what your saying, I’m just ignoring most of it because it’s always the same. Poor people eat just fine. I am poor and I am healthy except for some issues related to my vices, but I raised three poor kids to adulthood and all of them stayed fit by not only eating good stuff, but playing outside. Poor kids in this country live in houses with on a rare two flat screen TV’s in their house, a gaming system, and PC. They are typically fat lazy shits in dire need of a case whipping. This is because their parents are fat lazy things who then selves grew up on food stamps. Save the bleeding heart crap.
If you saw what I see every day you would understand we have a lot of fellow citizens that your heart would bleed for.

Forum List

Back