Why are "progressives" calling immigration reform "racist"?

Life isn't a fairy tale or a social experiment, dude. The goal should be to make our country better. You don't do that with unskilled, non-integrated masses entering your country. Their skin color is irrelevant by comparison.

Stop businesses from hiring unskilled immigrant workers. Problem solved.

Wut? 1. that's not really how business works, and 2. so your plan is to bring in a bunch of unskilled people who can't speak English so they can ... do what? Not work and collect welfare? What sense does that make?

Seriously, maybe it's time to stop talking. Put down the bottle, sleep it off.

Not drinking fool.

My plan is to put an end to the reasons that make unskilled immigrants want to come here. Do you understand English?

If employers are barred from hiring them, they won't come. They DO NOT COME HERE TO GO.ON WELFARE. Asshole.

You can't and shouldn't control who people hire or not if they are here legally, first of all, certain laws and regulations not withstanding. Second of all, many people are economic migrants who go west to take advantage of generous Western welfare programs. This has been well-documented in Europe. The migrants there will literally tell you that they came for the free shit (Sweden). Why would people not try and do the same here? Why worry about it at all when you can just ask that they have some sort of useful skill before they walk in the door?

Automation is going to destroy more and more low-skilled jobs. We need fewer, not more, low-skilled workers.

Why are you pretending to not understand me? I want to curb unskilled immigrants coming here illegally. This is done by penalizing employers who hire them.

I am fine with ANYONE coming here legally. That INCLUDES refugees and political outcasts. I do not care if they speak English. They will learn. I don't care what their religion is. I don't care if they know how to tie their shoes. This is America. It is who we are.

Now....stop telling me about Europe, please. Unskilled immigrants from Europe helped make this nation great.

Trump hires unskilled workers. Trump. They guy who announced this program.

All I'm getting from you is that you're an idealist. Not exactly the most reliable type when it comes time to make hard decisions.

Stop businesses from hiring unskilled immigrant workers. Problem solved.

Wut? 1. that's not really how business works, and 2. so your plan is to bring in a bunch of unskilled people who can't speak English so they can ... do what? Not work and collect welfare? What sense does that make?

Seriously, maybe it's time to stop talking. Put down the bottle, sleep it off.

Not drinking fool.

My plan is to put an end to the reasons that make unskilled immigrants want to come here. Do you understand English?

If employers are barred from hiring them, they won't come. They DO NOT COME HERE TO GO.ON WELFARE. Asshole.

You can't and shouldn't control who people hire or not if they are here legally, first of all, certain laws and regulations not withstanding. Second of all, many people are economic migrants who go west to take advantage of generous Western welfare programs. This has been well-documented in Europe. The migrants there will literally tell you that they came for the free shit (Sweden). Why would people not try and do the same here? Why worry about it at all when you can just ask that they have some sort of useful skill before they walk in the door?

Automation is going to destroy more and more low-skilled jobs. We need fewer, not more, low-skilled workers.

Why are you pretending to not understand me? I want to curb unskilled immigrants coming here illegally. This is done by penalizing employers who hire them.

I am fine with ANYONE coming here legally. That INCLUDES refugees and political outcasts. I do not care if they speak English. They will learn. I don't care what their religion is. I don't care if they know how to tie their shoes. This is America. It is who we are.

Now....stop telling me about Europe, please. Unskilled immigrants from Europe helped make this nation great.

Trump hires unskilled workers. Trump. They guy who announced this program.

All I'm getting from you is that you're an idealist. Not exactly the most reliable type when it comes time to make hard decisions.

That's a horrible thing to say! I've never been so insulted in my life!

In the Left's America, Emma Lazarus' poem on the Statue of Liberty is to be read literally as law, but the Constitution is vague poetry.

social media has an endless procession of people I don't want in my country saying, "Under TRUMP'S RULES, you wouldn't have ME in your country!"

They want cheap slave labor.

Same as Democrats have always done for 222 years.

Maybe then they should take a look at all the people on welfare who can work and use them instead.

Said that for years. All those on welfare that claim they can't find a job can be offered the jobs that the illegals are doing. It solves two problems. The illegals are gone and the freeloaders have a job.

Forum List

Back