Why are people outraged that Donald Trump is paying respect to George Bush?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Donald Trump has done many terrible things in the past that deserve outrage. But today he simply saluted and showed respect to a former President who has passed away.

He literally did nothing wrong, but is causing so much hate and rage

Examples
upload_2018-12-4_18-38-49.png

upload_2018-12-4_18-39-59.png

upload_2018-12-4_18-39-43.png

Well, you have to be outraged over something.

Otherwise, the happiness becomes unbearable.

Some people are just outraged.

You should have seen the pissing and moaning and gnashing of teeth during that colored fellow's turn. :rolleyes:

I doubt the Bush family had any respect for Trump when he saluted a Communist General either. I wouldn't want that pos anywhere near the
funeral of a dedicated American service man or woman.

F Goldilocks.

Donald Trump has done many terrible things in the past that deserve outrage. But today he simply saluted and showed respect to a former President who has passed away.

Examples
View attachment 232625
View attachment 232627
View attachment 232626

These same people that are now OUTRAGED at Trump, previous to Trump, hated the Bush family with a vicious unending bile-spewing passion. HATED them. Bush Sr and Bush Jr.

They only loooove the Bushes now in comparison. That's how awful these people are, everything to them is a sliding scale. That's how sick they are with the TDS.

Folks, do your research on the douchebag Bush dynasty. Starts in the late 1800's. Crooked Hillary actually thought they could rig it so the Clinton hicks could come close. But along comes The Donald to shatter their delusional, psychotic dreams!

Outrage is the new National Pastime.

Promulgated each and every day by both silly, narcissistic ends of our political spectrum.

Outrage is the new National Pastime.

Promulgated each and every day by both silly, narcissistic ends of our political spectrum.
Lol
I guess Bush is no longer the enemy of progressives... for a little while anyways.

No one triggers progressives like trump

Because no president should honor a mass murderer. HW was most certainly mass murderer not unlike many US presidents, including his mindless little boy W.

If You Murdered A Bunch Of People, Mass Murder Is Your Single Defining Legacy
By Caitlin Johnstone
CaitlinJohnstone.com

December 3, 2018

George HW Bush was a mass murderer. That is his legacy. That is what he was. Any discussion of the man’s life which does not put this single defining legacy front and center by a very wide margin is being dishonest about the thing that murder is, and is doing so out of fealty to a corrupt power structure which enables consequence-free murder on a mass scale as long as it happens in accordance with the will of that power structure.

US presidents are not special. They are not made of any different kind of substance than you or I. When they order the extermination of large numbers of human lives for no legitimate reason, they are as guilty as you or I would be if we murdered each and every one of those people ourselves, personally. And if you or I had done such a thing during our lives, we both know people wouldn’t be spending their time after we die talking about how delightful and charming we were.

George Herbert Walker Bush was a mass murderer, and the only reason that undeniable fact isn’t dominating public discourse today is because of the myopia caused by a deeply unjust power dynamic.

Because no president should honor a mass murderer. HW was most certainly mass murderer not unlike many US presidents, including his mindless little boy W.

By Caitlin Johnstone
CaitlinJohnstone.com

December 3, 2018

George HW Bush was a mass murderer. That is his legacy. That is what he was. Any discussion of the man’s life which does not put this single defining legacy front and center by a very wide margin is being dishonest about the thing that murder is, and is doing so out of fealty to a corrupt power structure which enables consequence-free murder on a mass scale as long as it happens in accordance with the will of that power structure.

US presidents are not special. They are not made of any different kind of substance than you or I. When they order the extermination of large numbers of human lives for no legitimate reason, they are as guilty as you or I would be if we murdered each and every one of those people ourselves, personally. And if you or I had done such a thing during our lives, we both know people wouldn’t be spending their time after we die talking about how delightful and charming we were.

George Herbert Walker Bush was a mass murderer, and the only reason that undeniable fact isn’t dominating public discourse today is because of the myopia caused by a deeply unjust power dynamic.
Umm, who IS Caitlin Johnstone, and what the hell is he/she/it talking about?

By Caitlin Johnstone
CaitlinJohnstone.com

December 3, 2018

Read it. It clearly states what it is about.

By Caitlin Johnstone
CaitlinJohnstone.com

December 3, 2018

Well I'm not as smart as you, so I need an example of the mass murders GHWB authorized that "exterminated large numbers of human lives for no legitimate reason". Can you help me out?

Examples
View attachment 232625
View attachment 232627
View attachment 232626

These same people that are now OUTRAGED at Trump, previous to Trump, hated the Bush family with a vicious unending bile-spewing passion. HATED them. Bush Sr and Bush Jr.

They only loooove the Bushes now in comparison. That's how awful these people are, everything to them is a sliding scale. That's how sick they are with the TDS.

Yup. Everything that went wrong in Barry's administration was Bush's fault.

They took every opportunity to blame him for everything.

Now all of a sudden they are outraged that Trump and wife paid their respects to a dead President??

Just shows what a bunch of hypocrites they all are.

By Caitlin Johnstone
CaitlinJohnstone.com

December 3, 2018

Well I'm not as smart as you, so I need an example of the mass murders GHWB authorized that "exterminated large numbers of human lives for no legitimate reason". Can you help me out?
Just read the article.

By Caitlin Johnstone
CaitlinJohnstone.com

December 3, 2018

Just read the article.
Dang, gipper! I read the article. What mass murders? Iraqi's in Kuwait? East Germans? Prairie Dog towns in Texas? Who? I turn to you for your intellect, and you tell me to look at what confuses me in the first place.

The same people outraged at Trump now had no problem when he was writing checks against the Bush’s for Democrats including Hillary Clinton. Trump and the Bush’s did not like each other. Things swapped, the Bush’s supported Hillary, let the Obama’s take swipes at them throughout the Obama Administration. Clinton, Obama and Democrats never thought Trump would be the disruption. They thought it would be Sanders which they could take care of and then the GOP would run a lamb like McCain or Romney worried that they would not be liked. Trump stepped in knowing he would not only be not liked by Democrats but by Republicans as well.

Now, Trump is showing respect. What is the problem?

Examples
View attachment 232625
View attachment 232627
View attachment 232626
I think people who don't like Trump, and his dissing of Poppy who was not running against him, just think Poppy in death outclassed Trump by saying before his death that Trump was welcome at the funeral.

Forum List

Back