Why are people in the "Inner City" parts of American cities more interested in achieving a luxurious lifestyle than a Middle Class lifestyle?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Via crime and thuggery.

And it is not even good rap.

This aspiration toward extreme wealth and materialism has distracted from humanity's progress.

Via crime and thuggery.

And it is not even good rap.

This aspiration toward extreme wealth and materialism has distracted from humanity's progress.

That is some trash-as-fuck music right there. He should be torn apart by dogs as a form of execution just for that song alone.

That is some trash-as-fuck music right there. He should be torn apart by dogs as a form of execution just for that song alone.
That was the most horrible music I never herd. I knew from the still shot of the vids that it was punk junk so didn't bother even activating either one of them.

Why are people in the "Inner City" parts of American cities more interested in achieving a luxurious lifestyle than a Middle Class lifestyle?​

There are enough dog whistles in that to start an orchestra. MAGA playing your tune?

The ghetto yoots have countless examples of worthless sots making millions in drugs, entertainment, sports, and on the streets.

Why would they even imagine achieving success through hard work, endurance, prudent lives, and self-restraint?

I guess I don't understand the desire for wealth and fame. Even if I won the lottery I'd be thrilled to death with 300k because I could pay my mortgage, and do some projects to my home.

All I want is a nice house that isn't too big on a nice chunk of land, to be able to have some toys I want, a nice car and be able to save some money for when I'm old.

Then again I was raised in the country by an old country woman, my grandma. We didn't have a lot but what we had was nice and we took care of it.

Back on topic. This inner city rap criminal thug lifestyle and trying to get rich through it is black culture. And sadly America tolerates it and encouraged it.

But then again this is black culture we're talking about and black culture is the worst thing to happens to blacks. Yes, worse than slavery. Slavery only effected a handful of blacks in world where they weren't free. But black culture ruins millions of blacks in a world where are free, they ruin themselves.

Forum List

Back