Why are intelligent people assholes?

Seriously at my High School the jocks were gregarious and funny and the cheerleaders were sweet and bubbly. The nerds on the other hand were a bunch of condescending assholes.
Sorry, Jake. If you can handle the language and go for a debate, that's great. Who do you like in the presidential race?

I think you should make a list of assholes first. Then check each one off that is intelligent. The checked ones are your intelligent assholes. Let's start at the top of your list of assholes. This will probably be the biggest asshole in the world. Who can that be? The most obvious choice is barrack Obama. The next thing we ask is whether or not he is intelligent. Nope! Not intelligent. He does not make the list of intelligent assholes.

Seriously at my High School the jocks were gregarious and funny and the cheerleaders were sweet and bubbly. The nerds on the other hand were a bunch of condescending assholes.

That's because you were part of the jock / cheer leader crowd.

Of course the nerds were all assholes.

You do realize in that childish brain of yours, had you been intelligent and with the nerds your opinion would still be the same, just about the jocks and cheerleaders.

It's often funny when we feel slighted by a group we really want nothing to do with shuns us.

Everyone is seeking acceptance, you have to look no farther than ni$$ers or faggots to see whole classes of people who want desperately just to be accepted by society.

Why do unintelligent people make broad generalizations?

Forum List

Back