Federal government killed four million animals in 2013 -- where's the outrage???

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
How many stupid threads on this stupid subject do you think we need? 100's?

Stop crying like a faggot pussy! We are a nation of laws. Break them & pay the price.

Stop crying like a faggot pussy! We are a nation of laws. Break them & pay the price.

What U.S. law did the dentist break which causes him to deserve to be judged guilty and executed by the Twitter Mob?

Wildlife Services says that it responds to requests by government agencies nationwide and works to “resolve human/wildlife conflicts” in a strategic way. “As wildlife damage increases, requests for assistance also increase,” said spokeswoman Carol Bannerman. Ranchers and farmers pay half the agency’s costs of killing animals that they view as a threat

I kill insects by the Billions! Sue Me Cry-Baby
STS14-2014-004.jpg

There's been plenty of outrage over fish & game needlessly slaughtering wild animals. Maucho the jaguar living in southern az being an example of that.
You're either ignoring it or defending it. Which are you?

There's been plenty of outrage over fish & game needlessly slaughtering wild animals. Maucho the jaguar living in southern az being an example of that.
You're either ignoring it or defending it. Which are you?
Ignoring it.

I'm not a big fan of the government culling animal populations, because it's mostly done to protect local interests, and not for the benefit of the animals themselves.

What U.S. law did the dentist break which causes him to deserve to be judged guilty and executed by the Twitter Mob?

You are aware that the US is not the only country with laws, right?

I'm not a big fan of the government culling animal populations, because it's mostly done to protect local interests, and not for the benefit of the animals themselves.

That has to be the most uninformed opinion I've seen in....well to be honest it was about an hour ago. On the same fucken subject!!!
It's done to keep the damn animals from starving to death you chucklehead!!

USDA s Wildlife Services killed 4 million animals in 2013 seen as an overstep by some - The Washington Post

The federal government is committing genocide against our furry and feathered friends.

Where's the outrage liberals?

You are all bent out of shape over ONE lion in a foreign country, yet you care nothing of millions of animals murdered right here in the USA.

What a bunch of hypocrites you are!!!

They should leave the wildlife alone.

Those animals are a part of nature. An intregal part of nature.

Its we humans who upset that cycle.

Tyson foods a single company, kills 42 million chickens a week where is your outrage?

I know right!!!! Those black people should be ashamed of themselves!!
So when do we march on the KFC?

Black people? there aren't enough to eat 21/2 billion chickens from just one company. That's your kids and their chicken Mcnuggets.

Dont eat at MickyDs and I dont have any yard apes.

USDA s Wildlife Services killed 4 million animals in 2013 seen as an overstep by some - The Washington Post

The federal government is committing genocide against our furry and feathered friends.

You are all bent out of shape over ONE lion in a foreign country, yet you care nothing of millions of animals murdered right here in the USA.

What is your objection to the killing of invasive nutria? Or starlings? Or feral hogs?

I am not bent out of shape over the killing of 1 lion- frankly the real problem in Africa is with massive illegal poaching.

Here in the United States I am all for the eradication of invasive non-native animals, especially ones like feral pigs or starlings that can cause real damage. I am okay with killing birds near airports if other measures don't work to prevent airplane crashes.

Now some of the other killings- those of native animals such as coyotes- those are worth questioning.

And its not genocide......despite your rhetoric.

What is your objection to the killing of invasive nutria? Or starlings? Or feral hogs?

I am not bent out of shape over the killing of 1 lion- frankly the real problem in Africa is with massive illegal poaching.

Here in the United States I am all for the eradication of invasive non-native animals, especially ones like feral pigs or starlings that can cause real damage. I am okay with killing birds near airports if other measures don't work to prevent airplane crashes.

Now some of the other killings- those of native animals such as coyotes- those are worth questioning.

Where did I use rhetoric? Personally, I don't care about this issue. I was only pointing out they hypocricy of animal rights groups who go crazy over the killing of one lion, while paying no attention to the millions of animals killed every year by the government.

Where did I use rhetoric? Personally, I don't care about this issue. I was only pointing out they hypocricy of animal rights groups who go crazy over the killing of one lion, while paying no attention to the millions of animals killed every year by the government.

You so 'don't care' that you started a thread?

How many other threads are you going to start on issues you don't care about?

Forum List

Back