Zone1 Why are Christians opposed to abortion when God.....

Only because of the ridiculous limitation you imposed upon yourself to believe they were historical accounts.

I'm arguing they aren't all historical accounts and you are arguing I should believe as you did which you rejected. That you can't see how you are ass fucking logic blows my mind. Clearly you agree with me that these accounts are not all historical accounts.

You finally caught part of what I was saying. I have no idea which parts you consider to be accurate, or the criteria you use to make that determination. If you want to make a point, pick a story you believe to be true, beforehand. Don't wait till you are shown to be wrong, and then say "that part doesn't matter It was just to make a point"

It's unreasonable to try discussing biblical instruction otherwise.
It's unreasonable for you not to try to figure it out for yourself if you are interested in truly understanding it. You don't want to discuss it. You want to argue about it.

You're the one saying to disregard certain scriptures as fact because they were just thrown in to illustrate a point.
That's not what I said. That's your incorrect interpretation of what I said. Quote me exactly and then we won't have to waste time arguing about what I actually said. See... this isn't you discussing anything. This is you looking to argue about it. Which doesn't make sense for me since you can't even quote me accurately.

You finally caught part of what I was saying. I have no idea which parts you consider to be accurate, or the criteria you use to make that determination. If you want to make a point, pick a story you believe to be true, beforehand. Don't wait till you are shown to be wrong, and then say "that part doesn't matter It was just to make a point"
No. I knew all along how dumb you were to believe you should read the bible like it was a history book.

You have never shown anything I have written to be wrong. I'm not too worried about it going forward. I'm just glad you agree with me that bible is not a history book and shouldn't be read like one. But as you continue to make literal reading arguments rest assured I'll correct them when you do.

Forum List

Back