Why are breasts always such a BIG... issue? Politically speaking, of course..

JD_2B

Little Vixen
Sep 23, 2009
Nunya, Wudjathink
Why is it that whenever a female is running for political candidacy, that her breasts seem to somehow cloud people's judgment so easily? Especially with men, having a most peculiar lack of interest about what is in her head, rather than what is on her chest, I mean?

Or is the imagery of the phallus some Freudian-based, innate sword somehow bearing the meaning of dominance and power, in a man's subconscious mind?

This is NOT a rant. I want the people on here who genuinely believe that a woman should not take office as president, to give me specific reasons why, and back those reasons up with some form of evidence.

Let's see what you are made of..

Put 'em up, PUT 'em up!!! :lol:
funny_pictures_Bird_Catches_Cat.jpg

moz-screenshot-8.png

moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png

Birds Rule.

Because if it wasn't for them...we would have starved to death a couple days after we were born. We (guys) have an oral fixation on them from birth...:lol:

You don't need breasts to run for political office but you do need to have a lot of balls.

Why is it that whenever a female is running for political candidacy, that her breasts seem to somehow cloud people's judgment so easily? Especially with men, having a most peculiar lack of interest about what is in her head, rather than what is on her chest, I mean?

That was never an issue with Hillary.

Or is the imagery of the phallus some Freudian-based, innate sword somehow bearing the meaning of dominance and power, in a man's subconscious mind?

This is NOT a rant. I want the people on here who genuinely believe that a woman should not take office as president, to give me specific reasons why, and back those reasons up with some form of evidence.

Breasts aren't a "big issue" to me at all, I'm more of an ass man.:smoke:

Last edited:

Does Hillary have breasts? has anyone ever looked under the hood to make sure she's a chick? :lol:

Consider this option. If women were to run for office topless than we could vote for the one with the most talent, right?

I'm only half joking consider, how Hillary was treated and compare that to how Palin is treated. Palin is being racked over the coals about her clothes and her past experiance as a pagent queen. People asked if she could actually be a mom and a leader... What the hell is that?

What it comes down to is women who have political power are not sopposed to be sexy or even attractive. It distracts us (Men) so if they just got naked and flaunted it around we could get it out of our system and consider the real issues.

You know like if we have a chance with her... J/K :lol:

The Good old boys run both political parties.
They don't want to answer to a woman.
So they do their best to keep them out of office.

moz-screenshot-8.png

moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png

Birds Rule.

An analyst on CNN commented on this question, peripherally, suggesting that a certain amount of the criticism of Governor Palin is due to the fact that we are not used to considering that such an attractive partisan could run for President.

And, in a related question, if women ran the Pentagon, would missiles have a different shape?

moz-screenshot-8.png

moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png

Birds Rule.

An analyst on CNN commented on this question, peripherally, suggesting that a certain amount of the criticism of Governor Palin is due to the fact that we are not used to considering that such an attractive partisan could run for President.

And, in a related question, if women ran the Pentagon, would missiles have a different shape?

ya ... they will launch clams on the half shell at them....

Does Hillary have breasts? has anyone ever looked under the hood to make sure she's a chick? :lol:

Ewwwwwww!

MotivatorBrainBleach2.jpg

Forum List

Back