Whose that behind the curtain?

Did you mean Who's that behind the curtain? If not, you have to specify what that is before I can tell you who it belongs to.

It's the Koch Brother's, of course. Their candidate has emerged as the new flavor of the month in the on-going GOP race for the 2012 nomination.

There are dozens of story's breaking, here are a few of them:

Why Herman Cain Is The Koch Brothers' Favorite Presidential Candidate | ThinkProgress

Koch Brothers Fund Herman Cain - YouTube

The billionaire Koch brothers: Tea Party puppetmasters? - The Week

Breaking Political News, Headlines & Opinion | Politics | Fox News

Hmmm, something missing from Fox News. I'll search the entire site, it must simply be an oversight (sarcastic laughter fills the internets)

I see now, you are actually a conspiracy nut, which explains why you do not know how to properly use English.

Did you mean Who's that behind the curtain? If not, you have to specify what that is before I can tell you who it belongs to.

It's the Koch Brother's, of course. Their candidate has emerged as the new flavor of the month in the on-going GOP race for the 2012 nomination.

Why Herman Cain Is The Koch Brothers' Favorite Presidential Candidate | ThinkProgress

Hmmm, something missing from Fox News. I'll search the entire site, it must simply be an oversight (sarcastic laughter fills the internets)

I see now, you are actually a conspiracy nut, which explains why you do not know how to properly use English.

Don't be a Hater.:eusa_hand:

Wrybaby has trouble with English because he's only 12 years old.

Don't be a Hater.:eusa_hand:

Wrybaby has trouble with English because he's only 12 years old.

Hey sammyboy, nice to see you defend the grammar nazi. I used an incorrect word. Mea Culpa, I was wrong.

Now that the silly shit is out of the way, I expect you and the other proud and loud members of the echo chamber will ignore the evidence that the newest flavor of the weak :)lol:) has been exposed as a shill for the kochroaches.

I'm hearing them other places of late.

What does it say about me, Si Modo? Or...was that just a wet fart that spilled on your keyboard?
What your second phrase says about you is that you are a pig.

That aside, it says that you need to get out a hell of a lot more than you do. And, if you fancy yourself as one who does actually get out, those who are students of only one point of view end up failing the topic.

The question is, who's that behind the curtain? Cain didn't rise to national attention without the backing of some very powerful and wealthy benefactor(s). He had some source of financial support and an invite into venues receptive to 'his' ideas. We know now that Americans for prosperity is funded by the Koch Brothers.

The Fix - Who is "Americans for Prosperity"?

Gee. kInda Funny. Cain has only about 2 million over all and 1 million on hand.

Guess the Koch's are tightwads.

Oh and last I heard Barry has a billion or two. Wonder who's funding him?? They obviously aren't tightwads.

Last edited:
The question is, who's that behind the curtain? Cain didn't rise to national attention without the backing of some very powerful and wealthy benefactor(s). He had some source of financial support and an invite into venues receptive to 'his' ideas. We know now that Americans for prosperity is funded by the Koch Brothers.

And Obama didn't rise to national attention without the backing of some very powerful and wealthy benefactors.

So what?

I'm hearing them other places of late.

What does it say about me, Si Modo? Or...was that just a wet fart that spilled on your keyboard?

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

You gotta admit that being a pig allows a unique POV: Who else would imagine "a wet fart spilled on a keyboard?"

Nice job proving you're an asshole by moving a substantive post so others may miss it. You may disagree with everthing I post but censoring others for that reason makes you a petty piece of human excrement.

For those curious about my ire see this:

Info the right wing hopes to prevent from general knowledge.

You gotta admit that being a pig allows a unique POV: Who else would imagine "a wet fart spilled on a keyboard?"

Nice job proving you're an asshole by moving a substantive post so others may miss it. You may disagree with everthing I post but censoring others for that reason makes you a petty piece of human excrement.

ZOMG! The horror, I tell ya. Folks getting their political point of view heard!

Oh.....my.....gawd! They are using their money to express themselves and how dare they?

Oh.....my.....gawd! They are using their money to express themselves and how dare they?

We need to examine more closely the pros and cons of being a pig.

:eusa_angel:

We need to examine more closely the pros and cons of being a pig.

:eusa_angel:

Spam for Spam

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/senate/who-is-americans-for-prosperit.html

Last edited:
I know what facts presented have an effect. The echo chamber moves on when the can't lie or insult they way out of a thread. Knowing whose behind the curtain pulling the strings of their most recent favorite cause them to cut and run. Funny.

cry us a fucking riverwhydonchya? why can't Herman Cain have contributions from the Koch brothers?? what's yer problem specifically?

Because backing from billionaire Soros is so much better for America.:eusa_eh:

The Koch Brothers are behind Cain? Woot!!!

Go Cain!!!

Hopefully President Cain gets to appoint 4 more Clarence Thomas's and undoes the entire Progressive Agenda!!

Go Koch! Go Cain!

New Topics

Forum List

Back