Whose that behind the curtain?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
It's the Koch Brother's, of course. Their candidate has emerged as the new flavor of the month in the on-going GOP race for the 2012 nomination.

There are dozens of story's breaking, here are a few of them:

Why Herman Cain Is The Koch Brothers' Favorite Presidential Candidate | ThinkProgress

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wx80hJGDUE]Koch Brothers Fund Herman Cain - YouTube[/ame]

The billionaire Koch brothers: Tea Party puppetmasters? - The Week

Breaking Political News, Headlines & Opinion | Politics | Fox News

Hmmm, something missing from Fox News. I'll search the entire site, it must simply be an oversight (sarcastic laughter fills the internets)

It's the Koch Brother's, of course. Their candidate has emerged as the new flavor of the month in the on-going GOP race for the 2012 nomination.

Why Herman Cain Is The Koch Brothers' Favorite Presidential Candidate | ThinkProgress

Koch Brothers Fund Herman Cain - YouTube

Hmmm, something missing from Fox News. I'll search the entire site, it must simply be an oversight (sarcastic laughter fills the internets)

If Cain is the Coke Brothers Puppet, then Obama is Big Labors Puppet.

I fail to see the difference, Both are owned by Special Interests who have only their own Benefit in mind.

Why Is The Koch Brothers' Favorite Presidential Candidate | ThinkProgress

I hear the SOBs even employ unions. Get the rope hoss.

• Banned
Koch's can throw their money where they please but ultimately the voters decide.

Go pick on something else.

No, I'll defend our Republic from the Plutocrats. FEC v. CU is a great threat to our Republic in spite of your misguided belief voters make an intelligent choice. Money will decide the nominee and who the voters will select.

Is this like the terrorist pig and piece of shit, Bill Ayers, supporting Obama and the OWS?

Bill Ayers hates the USA and supports the OWS and Obama.

ayers-flag-color.jpg

I know that facts presented have an effect. The echo chamber moves on when they can't lie or insult their way out of a thread. Knowing whose behind the curtain pulling the strings of their most recent favorite flavor is cause for them to cut and run. Funny.

Last edited:
I know what facts presented have an effect. The echo chamber moves on when the can't lie or insult they way out of a thread. Knowing whose behind the curtain pulling the strings of their most recent favorite cause them to cut and run. Funny.

cry us a fucking riverwhydonchya? why can't Herman Cain have contributions from the Koch brothers?? what's yer problem specifically?

the usual garbage from " think" progress .....you know it would be nice if you actually thought for yourself because, this isn't progress...you know?:lol:

or that they have received numerous awards and accolades for environmental issues, even from....gosh, the Obama administration....:rolleyes:..

Koch's can throw their money where they please but ultimately the voters decide.

Go pick on something else.

No, I'll defend our Republic from the Plutocrats. FEC v. CU is a great threat to our Republic in spite of your misguided belief voters make an intelligent choice. Money will decide the nominee and who the voters will select.

I always love the standard leftist mantra that the voters are too stupid to make thier own choices, and of course the only hidden agenda is found on the side that is opposite to what you beleive.

How statist of you.

I know what facts presented have an effect. The echo chamber moves on when the can't lie or insult they way out of a thread. Knowing whose behind the curtain pulling the strings of their most recent favorite cause them to cut and run. Funny.

How can the koch brothers be "behind the curtain" when even the most dullard reporters have been able to show the link between them and who the fund?

It just that you dont like people with an opinion opposite of yours from being able to express it.

Again, how statist of you.

cry us a fucking riverwhydonchya? why can't Herman Cain have contributions from the Koch brothers?? what's yer problem specifically?

Indeed.

Wrybaby's Sig: Having Nothing Relevant to Contribute.

Koch Brothers Fund - YouTube

or that they have received numerous awards and accolades for environmental issues, even from....gosh, the Obama administration....:rolleyes:..

Whats that? They are environmental award winners and employ unions?

MA, Get the shotgun! There giving money to the wrong group. :eek:

You don't know? P L U T O C R A C Y ! Herman Cain was manufactured by the Kock Bros. & American's for Prosperity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back