Whose idea was it?

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by CrusaderFrank, Sep 26, 2012.

1. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,890
    Whose idea was it to have Iranian President Ahmadinejad spew his venom addressing the UN against Israel on Yon Kippur?

Why did Obama give his tacit agreement by speaking before this vile organization?

Like Obama endorsement of the Arab Spring and the Muslim Brotherhood, nothing good will come of his de facto approval of Ahmadinejad

2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,978
    oh gee----actually ON YOM KIPPUR? like yesterday evening? I do not think that the UN general assembly meets in the evening? But----I would like to state------there was so much security around the----east side--------that----uhm----the synagogues were safe-------I did not see the usual police cars cruising around-------they must have all been somewhere around the UN IT WAS SO QUIET_-----I wish the idiot would speak every day-------keep the terrorists ----pre-occupied---listening to the UBER JIHADIST

3. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,860
    Mahmud, you got some `splainin' to do...
    :tongue:
    Iran's parliament to grill Ahmadinejad on currency
    Nov 4,`12 -- Iran's parliament is planning to summon President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to be questioned over the country's plummeting currency, state radio reported Sunday. It will be the second grilling of the increasingly embattled leader in less than a year.
    See also:

Report: Iran sets up base near disputed islands
    Nov 4,`12