Who's Your Favorite Classic Rock Band Of All Time?

Favorite Classic Rock Band?

• Led Zeppelin

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Van Halen

• ZZ Top

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lynyrd Skynyrd

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Black Sabbath

• Fleetwood Mac

• Cream

• Styx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
I can't personally say that I have a favorite because music should match mood. There are some days that I would rather listen to easy, soft rock than classic, hard rock but I still have a few favorites that bring back good memories. Anyway, who's your general favorite and why?

I picked my personal favorites from this list:

Top 50 Classic Rock Bands List (Part 1)

You're obviously young 'n dumb... 'n don't know shit from shinola when it comes to picking the greatest R 'n R bands evah...

Why do you and some other slog have to come in here where no one insults anyone and start throwing out that shit?? Fucking stow it. Wow.

I liked Chicago back in H.S.

I used to play trombone in the band, so they were one of my favorites.

They were tremendous in concert.

Why did I play the trombone? Because that was the only instrument my parents let me play.

Saw Aerosmith in Hawaii. Loudest band ever. Lost the hearing in my right ear for a week.

Chicago were the champions of horn players in high school.

Last edited:
Best concert ever was Neil Diamond.

They always played his slow stuff on the radio, but he kicked ass during his concerts.

I knew guys who were roadies and sound and light techs for Neil. They could not say enough good things about him. They hated Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.

[ame=http://youtu.be/R044sleOW6I]Ram Jam - Black Betty 1977 - YouTube[/ame]

I can't personally say that I have a favorite because music should match mood. There are some days that I would rather listen to easy, soft rock than classic, hard rock but I still have a few favorites that bring back good memories. Anyway, who's your general favorite and why?

I picked my personal favorites from this list:

Top 50 Classic Rock Bands List (Part 1)

You're obviously young 'n dumb... 'n don't know shit from shinola when it comes to picking the greatest R 'n R bands evah...

Why do you and some other slog have to come in here where no one insults anyone and start throwing out that shit?? Fucking stow it. Wow.

meh... back the fuck off, shrill ****...

Forum List

Back