Who's Watching Big Brother?

Joe Keegan

Rookie
May 5, 2009
Florida Panhandle
Q. Who's watching Big Brother?
A. No one.

I emailed and faxed a request for the appointment of a special prosecutor to Florida Governor Charlie Crist as suggested by Florida Assistant Attorney General Wilson. The first paragraph of my request follows:

Dear Governor Crist,

Assistant Attorney General Joslyn Wilson suggested that I contact your office regarding the appointment of a special prosecutor outside the 14th Judicial Circuit, and noted s. 119.07(1), Florida Statues (F.S.), s.119.10[2], s.119.07, s.119.10(1)(a), F.S., s.838.022(1)(b).F.S., part II of chapter 27, Florida Statues, and section 27.14, Florida Statues. My state attorney, Glenn Hess, is knowingly violating the Public Records in order to conceal and cover up criminal misconduct by Florida law enforcement agencies and officers, former State Attorney Steve Meadows, and other present and former public officials. State Attorney Hess has a conflict of interest and other reasons, which disqualifies him from representing the state in investigating my criminal charges against not only Florida law enforcement agencies, the former State Attorney Office of Steve Meadows, and others, but also the 14th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office itself. These criminal violations, including illegal electronic surveillance and obstruction of justice, by Florida law enforcement agencies, officers, and the State Attorney’s Office are an “open secret” within the 14th Judicial Circuit. For example, I appeared as summoned at the Holmes County courthouse on Friday morning, Dec. 12, 2008, for jury duty. I was prospective juror #37. After Clerk of the Court Cody Taylor explained the procedures, he asked if anyone wanted to talk to the judge about being excused from duty. I raise my hand along with one other prospective juror. Taylor called a one half hour recess and called me over to him. Clerk of the Court Cody Taylor told me that the judge doesn't want to talk to me and said that I'm excused. I intended to present the Judge with evidence of my above criminal charges that State Attorney Hess refused to even acknowledge. Consequently I am requesting that you appoint a special prosecutor under part II of chapter 27, Florida Statues, as 14th Judicial Circuit State Attorney Hess is disqualified to represent the state in any investigation of his office for knowingly violating provisions of section 119.07(1), Florida Statues, as well as covering up criminal misconduct by Florida law enforcement agencies, officers, public officials, his predecessor, and others. State Attorney Hess has an inherent conflict of interest in not only investigating the 14th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office and himself, but also Florida law enforcement and others’ criminal misconduct.

Joe

Well someone must be watching Big Brother, that shows' been on for at least 10 seasons.

Gov. Crist still hasn’t replied to my request for a ‘special prosecutor’ as suggested by Assistant Attorney General Joslyn Wilson. I’m disappointed, but not too surprised. I wrote the governor when he was the Attorney General regarding my charges. FDLE Executive Investigations Director Jamie McLaughlin resigned the day after the USPS verified delivery of my letter to the OAG. I contacted AG Crist again when former FL 14th Judicial District State Attorney Steve Meadows refused to acknowledge my complaint and evidence regarding illegal electronic surveillance, harassment, etc. Former Gov. Jeb Bush had advised me to bring my charges and evidenced to the state attorney. Meadow’s Chief Assistant State Attorney contacted me shortly after I contacted the OAG. When the direction of the Assistant State Attorney’s conversation became increasing silly, I asked him directly: “Did you view my VHS video-tape?” He refused to answer my question.

What I know of the show I read about in wikipedia. Seems inane, but possibly programming to "desensitive" people to this sort of intrusion. I guess that the people who've volunteered to participate in this show are either extremely narcissistic or disparately need money. Apparently there's always an audience for any kind of crap. A real life version of this show is already occurring in the UK (where else?). The Brittish government has installed cctv's into 20k homes for 24/7 monitoring of the families.

In order to insure that Gov. Crist was aware of my charges and request for a special prosecutor, as suggested by the Assistant Attorney General, I filed a public records request with the Governor's Office for a copy of my request. Jessica P. Kassees,Executive Assistant, Office of Open Government, supplied copies of my request from the Executive Office of the Governor, but there were no other documents attached. The Governor's Office is aware of my charges, but ignoring them. Those that are entrusted to enforce the laws are apparently exempt from the very same laws that they enforce against the citizens or their "representatives."

Forum List

Back