Who's Watching Big Brother?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Joe Keegan, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Joe Keegan

Joe Keegan Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Q. Who's watching Big Brother?
    A. No one.

I emailed and faxed a request for the appointment of a special prosecutor to Florida Governor Charlie Crist as suggested by Florida Assistant Attorney General Wilson. The first paragraph of my request follows:

Joe

2. Father Time

Father Time I'll be Still Alive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    Well someone must be watching Big Brother, that shows' been on for at least 10 seasons.

3. Joe Keegan

Joe Keegan Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is it any good?

4. Father Time

Father Time I'll be Still Alive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    I've never seen a full episode so I don't know.

5. Joe Keegan

Joe Keegan Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gov. Crist still hasn’t replied to my request for a ‘special prosecutor’ as suggested by Assistant Attorney General Joslyn Wilson. I’m disappointed, but not too surprised. I wrote the governor when he was the Attorney General regarding my charges. FDLE Executive Investigations Director Jamie McLaughlin resigned the day after the USPS verified delivery of my letter to the OAG. I contacted AG Crist again when former FL 14th Judicial District State Attorney Steve Meadows refused to acknowledge my complaint and evidence regarding illegal electronic surveillance, harassment, etc. Former Gov. Jeb Bush had advised me to bring my charges and evidenced to the state attorney. Meadow’s Chief Assistant State Attorney contacted me shortly after I contacted the OAG. When the direction of the Assistant State Attorney’s conversation became increasing silly, I asked him directly: “Did you view my VHS video-tape?” He refused to answer my question.

6. Immanuel

Immanuel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,224
    Saw one episode. Answer to your question: No.

Immie

7. Joe Keegan

Joe Keegan Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What I know of the show I read about in wikipedia. Seems inane, but possibly programming to "desensitive" people to this sort of intrusion. I guess that the people who've volunteered to participate in this show are either extremely narcissistic or disparately need money. Apparently there's always an audience for any kind of crap. A real life version of this show is already occurring in the UK (where else?). The Brittish government has installed cctv's into 20k homes for 24/7 monitoring of the families.

8. Joe Keegan

Joe Keegan Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In order to insure that Gov. Crist was aware of my charges and request for a special prosecutor, as suggested by the Assistant Attorney General, I filed a public records request with the Governor's Office for a copy of my request. Jessica P. Kassees,Executive Assistant, Office of Open Government, supplied copies of my request from the Executive Office of the Governor, but there were no other documents attached. The Governor's Office is aware of my charges, but ignoring them. Those that are entrusted to enforce the laws are apparently exempt from the very same laws that they enforce against the citizens or their "representatives."