Who's Spying on the U.S.?

Yeah, it creeps me out that the Israelis have all my phone records. I mean, am I supposed to believe they've got no interest in them beyond a business purpose?

Originally posted by William Joyce
Yeah, it creeps me out that the Israelis have all my phone records. I mean, am I supposed to believe they've got no interest in them beyond a business purpose?

Lets be real. You are a small country that everyone in the world hates. The US is the closest thing you have as a best friend. -Except they keep telling you how to run your life and try to be your parent.

Wouldn't YOU want to get a leg up, JUST IN CASE?

If you wanted to get nitpicky, look up ESCHELON and who runs/ran that one. That was Brittish and US spying on the US.

Where is the high and mighty "whitey" on that one?

Originally posted by William Joyce
Yeah, it creeps me out that the Israelis have all my phone records

I hope you're not posting on this board via dial-up from home.

Da JEWS r gonna git ya Willie!

But seriously, how can having a country half way around the world being responsible for wiretaps be even remotely more effective? If anything I would think it would complicate everything. It also leaves you wide open to an entire new array of security concerns, as is painfully obvious from that article. It must have been cost effective, and since it undoubtedly crippled our intelligence capacity to some extent, I'll bet Kerry voted for it.

Originally posted by Hobbit
I'm more worried about the CIA spying on me, myself. Ever hear of Carnivore?

:D

It was succeeded by magic lantern if I remember right. Of course, that was more than 4 versions ago.

Forum List

Back