Who's Sparking Who?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
So many questions??????????

What is sparking anyway"

Sanford said he went all the way to argentina to "spark" some tramp named maria.

Did he "spark" her .....or was it the other way around.

I've done about every damn thing you could think of with a woman but I never "sparked" one...not that I remember any way. The 70's involved lotsa drugs...ludes...you have no idea how depraved people get on ludes. But.....Thats a whole nother story.

Will "sparking" be the next banned word on network tv?

Your thoughts?

What is sparking anyway"

Sanford said he went all the way to argentina to "spark" some tramp named maria.

I've done about every damn thing you could think of with a woman but I never "sparked" one...not that I remember any way. The 70's involved lotsa drugs...ludes...you have no idea how depraved people get on ludes. But.....Thats a whole nother story.

Your thoughts?

I'm all for sparking---its good for ya

What is sparking anyway"

Your thoughts?
Sparking is an archaic term which was once in common usage which meant to "mug" - to put (another equally archaic term) mugs together, to kiss, possibly leading to other heated activities.

To "spark" is more of nineteenth century usage, "mug" still in use in the 1960's. I suspect you already knew all they Huggy.

Last edited:

What is sparking anyway"

Your thoughts?

we used to say.....spark one up.....

Forum List

Back