Who's going to see Kill Bill this weekend?

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I really wish I was! I've been looking forward to it for months, and now I don't have the money to go see it. :(

Never even heard of the movie! If you beg! I will send you money for the movie! :)

It's the new Quentin Tarantino movie. The guy's a genius, but he only comes out with movies like every four years, so it's a major thing for us movie geeks.

A friend of mine can get free passes to the movies, I'm hoping she'll hook me up.

Work your charm on her Dan! :) if you do see it, let me know how it is, I need to see a good movie.

Yeah, as a matter of fact! Now burn me another one! NOW!!! haha! ok, I lied, I still have to see we were soldiers, and being Heidi claims tear jerker, it's something I will watch alone and that's not often! :(

Yeah..same thoughts here Jim. Cross between Charlies Angels and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Well, I read the first 30 pages or so of the script and it's definitely not like Charlie's Angels (unless Charlie's Angels had one of the Angels getting shot point-blank in the head in the first five minutes :D ).

Tarantino's got a good track record, Pulp Fiction is my second favorite movie of the 90's (after Goodfellas) and Reservoir Dogs and Jackie Brown were both awesome, too.

I guess if you're not into martial arts movies, this one won't really appeal to you, just like if you weren't into Blaxploitation, Jackie Brown didn't really appeal to you.

Anyway, looks like I'm not seeing it this weekend, that girl can only get free tickets when it's not busy and something tells me opening weekend is going to be busy.:(

Forum List

Back