Who's endorsements sway your opinion?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I saw on Drudge that Perot endorsed Romney and Honey Boo Boo endorsed Obama and I thought to myself "I couldn't possibly care less." But it got me to wondering whose endorsements, if any, carry weigh with me.

So that's my question...do endorsements, celebrity, politician, newspaper or any other affect your opinion?

That should be whose, not who's, in the title....posting from the phone. :/

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Honey Boo boo......and redneck's 4-5 year old makes a major endorsement of Obama......what else do I have to say

I saw on Drudge that Perot endorsed Romney and Honey Boo Boo endorsed Obama and I thought to myself "I couldn't possibly care less." But it got me to wondering whose endorsements, if any, carry weigh with me.

So that's my question...do endorsements, celebrity, politician, newspaper or any other affect your opinion?

No celebrity, paper or cable show shapes my opinion. I listen to the politicians and I research the numbers. The trick is to weed through the bullshit which is very tough to do.

John Elway, Stacy Dash, Greg Anthony, Clint Eastwood, Kid Rock, Chuck Norris, Cindy Crawford. These fine Americans are leading the way for Romney.

While there are a few I would lend my ear to...none that I believe would sway my opinion based solely on an endorsement.

I would come down to who it was to be honest. My reason is a lot of job creators are backing Romney and so do I

Amen, David, I agree about honesty, best point made. We have so many lies and such hatred coming from the White House. Unheard of.

That's why I've been posting about Taqiyya and Kitman, Obama's immoral code/way of life; an important subject. This seems to be turning out as a good v. evil race rather than a political one.

Bottom line for me -- > Romney does not hate America. I believe he loves her.

There would be no one human to sway my vote.

However, the Word of God does.

1) I believe America is one nation under God.

2) I respect life.

3) I believe homo marriage is an abomination unto God.

.... to name a few ...

I have to vote my conscience and God's Word RULES. All the time!! :clap2:

:eusa_angel:

CNN Poll: Obama wins 46-39. But Romney 58-40 on economy; 51-44 taxes; 49-46 healthcare; 59-36 on deficit. Vote for? Tied 25-25 Also from CNN poll: Who is the stronger leader? Romney wins 49-46

Take your topline. I'll take the internals.

CNN Poll: Obama wins 46-39. But Romney 58-40 on economy; 51-44 taxes; 49-46 healthcare; 59-36 on deficit. Vote for? Tied 25-25 Also from CNN poll: Who is the stronger leader? Romney wins 49-46

Take your topline. I'll take the internals.

haha, that's some rough math.

Nope... Not really. Not unless they actually support why they endorse someone for a reason I haven't thought of, or a different way to look at something.

Who's endorsements sway your opinion?
Romney's Endorsement (of Obama) should pretty-much sew-up the 2012 Election.​

"....on Monday night, Romney couldn’t agree with Obama often enough."

Gunfight At Boca Corral!!

Cowboy_Barack_Obama1-748471.jpg

"Ya' fuck with the bull...ya' get the horn!!"

My endorsement sways my opinion...

Forum List

Back