Does Obama know anything?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
He doesnt know what a terrorist attack is, or when he said it....and I love how Romney explains positions, like currency manipulation, where as Obama doesnt have a clue.

Obama only knows what his handlers tell him to say. He's a puppet.

He doesnt know what a terrorist attack is, or when he said it....and I love how Romney explains positions, like currency manipulation, where as Obama doesnt have a clue.

To begin with Obama does not have a fixed truth. Truth to him is relative and changing

Learned from Rules for radicals by Saul Alinsky

Obama only knows what his handlers tell him to say. He's a puppet.

What he also knows is that all these morons tell him what a great guy he is.

He took 24 hours to figure out he got his ass kicked in the first debate....true to form...they tried to cover it up. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obama is the one who wants to rid the English language of the word "terrorist" and also the name of God.

Those facts define him. Trash.

ecqiz6.jpg

Worst damn President ever..how can he know anything he is never on the job..His job is to run around the country and do the View and try and sell his handlers snow job on us

Sounds like a bunch of people in this thread are sore that their messiah didn't beat Obama in this 2nd debate.

Sounds like a bunch of people in this thread are sore that their messiah didn't beat Obama in this 2nd debate.

Yeah, yeah.....it's funny how Obama didnt cure aids, cancer and all the other stuff he said.......sucks to be you to have to defend this pile of shit......the economy sucks, our foreign policy is a complete joke.....sorry but....
you cant polish a turd.....

Yeah, yeah.....it's funny how Obama didnt cure aids, cancer and all the other stuff he said.......sucks to be you to have to defend this pile of shit......the economy sucks, our foreign policy is a complete joke.....sorry but....

Don't remember him ever claiming to promise a cure for AIDS or cancer. You have a link for that or are you resorting to going to the extreme to make whatever weak point you think you're making?

Don't remember him ever claiming to promise a cure for AIDS or cancer. You have a link for that or are you resorting to going to the extreme to make whatever weak point you think you're making?

Well the AIDS activists dont like the results of Obama's administration.....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ks_gALyFn4"]President Obama's Broken AIDS Promises Will Cost Millions of Lives - YouTube[/ame]

And to cure cancer

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/03/03/cure.cancer.obama/

Last edited:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ks_gALyFn4"]President Obama's Broken AIDS Promises Will Cost Millions of Lives - YouTube[/ame]

And to cure cancer

Where's the cure for cancer? - CNN.com

A for effort. I'll give you that. But we both know that conquering cancer "in our time" isn't a pledge to wipe out cancer in 4 years. That's not really what you thought, is it? You know Obama is not a Messiah, right?

And to cure cancer

Where's the cure for cancer? - CNN.com

A for effort. I'll give you that. But we both know that conquering cancer "in our time" isn't a pledge to wipe out cancer in 4 years. That's not really what you thought, is it? You know Obama is not a Messiah, right?

No I didnt, I thought he was, people fainted, he had Greek columns......he was gonna do it all.....but he cant even get one vote for his budget

Senate rejects Obama budget in 99-0 vote - The Hill's Floor Action

Forum List

Back