Whoops, Another Corrupt Democrat

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Baltimore mayor resigns under plea deal

How many friggin DEMOCRATS is that in the last year?

Oh but one Republican got caught in 2004, so nana-nana boo boo.

Democrats, THE PARTY OF CORRUPTION.

Republicans, the Party of who gives a shit.

Those are my choices, thieves, or boneheads.

happy happy, joy joy.

:clap2:

Baltimore mayor resigns under plea deal

How many friggin DEMOCRATS is that in the last year?

Oh but one Republican got caught in 2004, so nana-nana boo boo.

Democrats, THE PARTY OF CORRUPTION.

Republicans, the Party of who gives a shit.

Those are my choices, thieves, or boneheads.

happy happy, joy joy.

:clap2:

Yes
the Democratic Culture of Corruption continues

As someone who was raised in Baltimore.. and still lives in MD (although away from Baltimore and it's corruption)... I can say this has been a LONG time coming... bitch should have had it remain on her record though... anyone else would have not got it expunged

It's amazing how Baltimore and DC can sure elect some real disgusting assholes... one of the main reasons I will not more closer to either city

Even as she pleaded guilty, Dixon showed signs of the defiant streak that characterized her yearlong battle against allegations that she stole gift cards intended for needy families and lied about thousands of dollars in presents from her former boyfriend, a developer who received tax breaks from the city.

Nice. Ripping off needy families is pretty low.

:rolleyes:

As someone who was raised in Baltimore.. and still lives in MD (although away from Baltimore and it's corruption)... I can say this has been a LONG time coming... bitch should have had it remain on her record though... anyone else would have not got it expunged

It's amazing how Baltimore and DC can sure elect some real disgusting assholes... one of the main reasons I will not more closer to either city

:confused:

I thought corrupt Democrats don't resign and actually get reelected ALL THE TIME by their democrat constituents?

THAT is the best defense you could come up with?

You classify that as a DEFENSE? Really? :lol::lol::lol:

Totally glad she's going down....no defense of her here. But my query still stands....I've been assured by MANY, MANY Righties that corrupt Democrats don't resign and that they always get reelected by their Democrat constituents. Are you saying that's not true?

It seems your outrage on the corrupt Republican thread was much different than your reaction regarding corrupt Democrats, and you called me a winger.:lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1878246-post12.html

It seems your outrage on the corrupt Republican thread was much different than your reaction regarding corrupt Democrats, and you called me a winger.:lol::lol:

And I remember the Clerk's comments about the Airport Toe Tapper too. ;)

I thought corrupt Democrats don't resign and actually get reelected ALL THE TIME by their democrat constituents?

Totally glad she's going down....no defense of her here. But my query still stands....I've been assured by MANY, MANY Righties that corrupt Democrats don't resign and that they always get reelected by their Democrat constituents. Are you saying that's not true?

Does your nose grow any every time you repeat this lie?

Even as she pleaded guilty, Dixon showed signs of the defiant streak that characterized her yearlong battle against allegations that she stole gift cards intended for needy families and lied about thousands of dollars in presents from her former boyfriend, a developer who received tax breaks from the city.

Nice. Ripping off needy families is pretty low.

:rolleyes:

Yeah it is like "Candy" McCain ripping off prescription meds from a program for the poor.

Does your nose grow any every time you repeat this lie?

What lie? Please clarify.

Funny, asslick... This is not some SPAM e-mail bullshit list put out by either party.. this is something I am close to as it is where I grew up and close to where I live. This is not about her being a DEM (notice I did not bring party into my statements), this is about her being a corrupt piece of shit.

Nice try

:confused:

I will not be under the control of the corrupt politicians in either city I mentioned. I choose to live further out and commute rather than have these corrupt assholes being the elected leaders over my residence.

Funny, asslick... This is not some SPAM e-mail bullshit list put out by either party.. this is something I am close to as it is where I grew up and close to where I live. This is not about her being a DEM (notice I did not bring party into my statements), this is about her being a corrupt piece of shit.

Nice try

I see you neglect to take into account the title of the thread:lol::lol:

Nice try

like he said.

nice try

Nice try

And I have opened many threads, and responded in many... with various titles on both sides of the political coin

My outrage in the other was the continued repetition of the 'list' that we have seen hundreds of times... much like we have seen the presidential vacation complain threads (on both sides) hundreds of times...

nice try

Last edited:

Forum List

Back