Whooping Cough Outbreak in Texas school with 100% vaccination rate

Whooping Cough Outbreak At Texas School With 100% Vaccination Rate | Christians for Truth

No kidding!? Wow..who knew...Vaccines are merely poisons made by big pharma to create LIFELONG patients.

Obviously not all!!

Parents received a letter on Dec. 11 that the school and day care would be closed until Jan. 6 after several confirmed cases.

According to a statement from the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the school notified the community of the first confirmed case on Dec. 4. The case was then reported immediately to the Texas Department of State Health Services to investigate.

snip
Many babies are infected by older siblings, parents, or caregivers who might not even know they have the disease.

It appears perhaps some Chritian told liitle white lies, but maybe not.

All children should get vaccinated.

It appears some people liked your post, they are anti vaxers and should home school their kids, their kids should not be allowed in public. Stay home.

Whooping Cough Outbreak At Texas School With 100% Vaccination Rate | Christians for Truth

No kidding!? Wow..who knew...Vaccines are merely poisons made by big pharma to create LIFELONG patients.

Obviously not all!!

Parents received a letter on Dec. 11 that the school and day care would be closed until Jan. 6 after several confirmed cases.

According to a statement from the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the school notified the community of the first confirmed case on Dec. 4. The case was then reported immediately to the Texas Department of State Health Services to investigate.

snip
Many babies are infected by older siblings, parents, or caregivers who might not even know they have the disease.

It appears some people liked your post, they are anti vaxers and should home school their kids, their kids should not be allowed in public. Stay home.
No people should NOT get vaccinated. I know it truly grinds the gears of little totalitarians when they find out NONE of my 5 kids is vaccinated and 4 attend public school. So when 60% of the kids from my oldest child's school grade were out with the flu SHE WASN'T because she didn't get it because her immune system is naturally strong not artificially strong based on vaccines.

Obviously not all!!

snip

No people should NOT get vaccinated. I know it truly grinds the gears of little totalitarians when they find out NONE of my 5 kids is vaccinated and 4 attend public school. So when 60% of the kids from my oldest child's school grade were out with the flu SHE WASN'T because she didn't get it because her immune system is naturally strong not artificially strong based on vaccines.

Did you get one of these, you should keep your kids at home:

n the state of Georgia, if there is a religious objection to the vaccination of a child, a completed affidavit on Form 2208 is required. After completion of the affidavit, the parent or legal guardian must have the form filed with the school or childcare facility the child will be attending as legal documentation of exemption from the required immunizations mentioned above.
School Vaccines and Updates | Georgia Department of Public Health
(I am anti all religious exceptions, but not ones that do not want to serve in the military)

The only people or kids that should not get vaccinated are those with poor immune systems, and in that case they are in the hosp and out of the public.

Obviously not all!!

snip

They should be taken out of public school if not vaccinated. period. Teach them yourself or find a private school that will take them.

Obviously not all!!

snip

n the state of Georgia, if there is a religious objection to the vaccination of a child, a completed affidavit on Form 2208 is required. After completion of the affidavit, the parent or legal guardian must have the form filed with the school or childcare facility the child will be attending as legal documentation of exemption from the required immunizations mentioned above.
(I am anti all religious exceptions, but not ones that do not want to serve in the military)

The only people or kids that should not get vaccinated are those with poor immune systems, and in that case they are in the hosp and out of the public.
Yep sure did. Did same thing in NC when we lived there.

Obviously not all!!

snip

They should be taken out of public school if not vaccinated. period. Teach them yourself or find a private school that will take them.
Not gonna happen.

Obviously not all!!

snip

Obviously not all!!

snip

Not gonna happen.

They should not give a religious exception. Keep your kids at home and homeschool.

Obviously not all!!

snip

Obviously not all!!

snip

Not gonna happen.

They shoudl not give a religious exeption.
Then we would use personal exemption. I will use whatever exemption I have to. Ain't none of that poisonous shit coming near me or my kids.

Any kid that doesn't get vaccinations should be home-schooled, and kept away from other places where other kids congregate.

Obviously not all!!

Obviously not all!!

Not gonna happen.

They shoudl not give a religious exeption.
Then we would use personal exemption. I will use whatever exemption I have to. Ain't none of that poisonous shit coming near me or my kids.

If neither you nor your children are vaccinated, flying on commercial aircraft would be a really bad idea.

Forum List

Back