Who Would You Meet For a Beer

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
There's another thread around here that is similar to this one, but buggered if I know where it is and with a new influx of peeps thought it might be a good idea to start another. Who on the USMB would you meet in real life for a beer (or wine or tequila shooter or whatever)

Jillian
Diuretic
Hjmick
CW
Article
B L Zeebub
Colin
Bootneck
Luissa
Valerie
Both CaliGirls
LK Elder
Elvis
Diamond Dave (depending on his mood)
Shoggie
Gunny
Del
PC (just for the argument)
Pale
and Patek (so I could pour a beer over his head :tongue:)

There's probably a couple more but I can't think off the top of my noggin....

Last edited:
Thank you, may I add to your list JW Froggen as long as he is paying.

Ps what about Mr Titnah, to make any party go with a Zing you do need a resident Pule:eusa_angel:

My top ten would be Article, Echo, Mrs. KRavitz, Elvis, Eve, Xeno, Valerie, Meister, Pilgrim, and Bones because she would have the best stories. :D

My top ten would be Article, Echo, Mrs. KRavitz, Elvis, Eve, Xeno, Valerie, Meister, Pilgrim, and Bones because she would have the best stories. :D

Luissa, Dogbert, Jillian, Gunny, Divecon, Grump, RGS, eots, Meister, bones, article, echo, dresden, LK Eder, KK, shogie, crimson, Annie, val, del. I'm sure there are others.

Last edited:
I'm always willing to meet anyone, especially for a beer. Life's too short not to make new friends. Regardless of their political views.

Anytime any of you are going to be in the Albuquerque area, shoot me a PM. I'll buy the first round.

I'd love to buy Article 15 some Sam Adams....

Then get up Gunny and take Sunni Man out turkey hunting with the former vice president...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always willing to meet anyone, especially for a beer. Life's too short not to make new friends. Regardless of their political views.

Anytime any of you are going to be in the Albuquerque area, shoot me a PM. I'll buy the first round.

I'll try not to take that left turn. :lol::lol:

I'll try not to take that left turn. :lol::lol:

We have some damn good Mexican food out here...

lol. I was thinking about Bugs Bunny and his left turn at Albuquerque. I'll look you up if i'm ever out there.

If you love figure skating, Spokane is the place to visit. :(

I was born in Pullman and lived for several years in Spokane. Went to Ferris High school and Rogers High School. One of my Brothers lives just outside Cheney and the other lives just outside Spokane.

There's another thread around here that is similar to this one, but buggered if I know where it is and with a new influx of peeps thought it might be a good idea to start another. Who on the USMB would you meet in real life for a beer (or wine or tequila shooter or whatever)

Jillian
Diuretic
Hjmick
CW
Article
B L Zeebub
Colin
Bootneck
Luissa
Valerie
Both CaliGirls
LK Elder
Elvis
Shoggie
Gunny
Del
Pale

????????????????????????

Why the fuck would I need to meet anyone here for a beer? If I want a beer I just have to walk 2 blocks down the street, anytime 24 hours a day.

Now if any of yoose got any good coke, I'd love to meet you.

Jillian
Diuretic
Hjmick
CW
Article
B L Zeebub
Colin
Bootneck
Luissa
Valerie
Both CaliGirls
LK Elder
Elvis
Shoggie
Gunny
Del
Pale

????????????????????????

Why the fuck would I need to meet anyone here for a beer? If I want a beer I just have to walk 2 blocks down the street, anytime 24 hours a day.

Sure. I'll send you a two-liter.

Jillian
Diuretic
Hjmick
CW
Article
B L Zeebub
Colin
Bootneck
Luissa
Valerie
Both CaliGirls
LK Elder
Elvis
Shoggie
Gunny
Del
Pale

????????????????????????

Sure. I'll send you a two-liter.

As long as its the Kosher variety.

Forum List

Back