Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up with that? according to progressives no violence can be done without firearms involved… I don’t believe the Clinton news network

Nothing to see here. Probably just another “austere Middle-Eastern religious scholar” trying to get his point across.

BREAKING UPDATE: London MET police say they are treating the incident at #LondonBridge as "terror-related"

— News_Executive (@News_Executive) November 29, 2019

It's time to take a look at knife sales in the US and just who is buying them.

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
Several stabbed near London Bridge; man detained

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....

lets not forget pointy sticks,,,

I have an authentic Irish shillelagh. It will flay the flesh from the bone!

I have a ball-point pen. I could put an eye out!

I have my wife's hair spray and a BIC lighter. I could set a face on fire!

For what else should we have background checks and registration?

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....
Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.

One of our guests yesterday came up from Virginia....
As a result of the threats by the Democrats, he just bought his fourth AR, and put in the paperwork for a suppressor.

Said that not a single police chief will instruct his officers to go house to house to confiscate guns, as the Democrats threaten.

We need to switch to Chop Sticks. Forks are dangerous.

Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.

but you dont need a knife to eat turkey or squash,,,

We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

t

they can cause you to lose both eyes at once,,,

We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

knife crime is already a bigger problem,,,

t

they can cause you to lose both eyes at once,,,
They're great for fly-catching.

Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't.

Irrelevant. They put fatal holes in bad guys who are trying to put fatal holes in you. Surely a noble purpose.

You could put someone's eye out with a chopstick.

Whether you want an AR or not has got nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment.

One of our guests yesterday came up from Virginia....
As a result of the threats by the Democrats, he just bought his fourth AR, and put in the paperwork for a suppressor.

Said that not a single police chief will instruct his officers to go house to house to confiscate guns, as the Democrats threaten.

its cultural-------some people have a background in possum stew. ------
uhm-----is you a joooo? there is a little saying "a minhag is stronger
than a din"-----------I have sesame street level hebrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back