Who will most benefit from the Memo's release.....?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
(BTW, Reuters is reporting that the memo will be released tomorrow, Thursday)

BUT, who will most benefit from this memo's release?

Contrary to right wingers' opinion, it will NOT be the Trump acolytes as subsequent documentation will certainly prove......

The benefit from the release will mostly be the Russian intelligence apparatus that will pop champagne corks in having forced idiots like Nunes to divulge our counter-intelligence methods.

(yeah, Nunes is looking for a cabinet post.....lol)

This is your "best" response from your half brain to the O/P???

Go to bed...... lol

"Best response" ... Don't fool yourself ... It was the quickest garbage I could come up with that still completely suits the ignorance of the OP ... :21:

• Banned
"Best response" ... Don't fool yourself ... It was the quickest garbage I could come up with that still completely suits the ignorance of the OP

Go to bed.......the thread is for grown ups to consider....

I know damn well democrooks will be harmed, and your plastic bed sheets will have to be hosed off again.

(BTW, Reuters is reporting that the memo will be released tomorrow, Thursday)

BUT, who will most benefit from this memo's release?

Contrary to right wingers' opinion, it will NOT be the Trump acolytes as subsequent documentation will certainly prove......

The benefit from the release will mostly be the Russian intelligence apparatus that will pop champagne corks in having forced idiots like Nunes to divulge our counter-intelligence methods.

(yeah, Nunes is looking for a cabinet post.....lol)

LOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOL

Obama got our entire Chinese spying infrastructures WIPED THE FUCK OUT!!! All of our Chinese assets are DEAD.

Now you care??

Obama got our entire Chinese spying infrastructures WIPED THE FUCK OUT!!! All of our Chinese assets are DEAD.

Now, who the fuck could argue with such a WELL-DOCUMENTED assertion???? (did hannity tell you this, Frankie?)

*what an :asshole: .......lol)

Forum List

Back