Who will feed Ukraine?

Hanna

Rookie
Aug 7, 2014
I wonder. I keep my small bakery near Ukrainian border in Slovensko. This year is the first one I couldn't order Ukrainian wheat and rye flour. It was much cheaper and of better quality than local one. But those guys I deal with told me that they hardly sowed a third part of fields this year. And there is no hope for output yield even from this third part for everyone in the country fought each other instead of caring of seeding. It wouldn't be enough bread-corn even for domestic consumption. "Thus wait for guests. Brotherly Europeans always help." They concluded cheerily and disconnected.
WHAT? Those morons didn't care about their agriculture playing war by US order. And now that entire lazy band is going to Europe because they've established themselves hungry winter. I know that my country is far from German of French role for European economics. But at least we're not spongers like Greece or Portugal. Even if Europe would refuse to feed Ukraine it would milk USA. And EU would obtain American raw-material appendage as a neighbor.
What a 'bright outlook'!

Indonesia is now supplying Russia. Perhaps the US installed government in Ukraine can beg for scraps.

Forum List

Back