Who Prescribes Fentanyl & Other Deadly Recreational Drugs and Why Do They Get Away With It?

Should writers of drug scrips be scrutinized?

• Others and people who have voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JBG

Liberal democrat
Jan 8, 2012
New York City area
Someone asked an interesting question: who prescribes Fentanyl and other deadly recreational drugs and why do they get away with it? All the time people are hospitalized as a result of OD'ing on Fentanyl and other deadly recreational drugs, involved in accidents or otherwise. A good question would be to find out who is writing the prescription. If it be doctors or similar health professionals do they take to time to make a reasoned diagnosis? Do they stick to limits to ensure that the drugs are not dealt?

Or are pharmacists sometimes illicitly writing the scrips? I think this epidemic would come to a grinding halt with a few well-publicized arrests; people in white coats trading them for pin stripes.

Someone asked an interesting question: who prescribes Fentanyl and other deadly recreational drugs and why do they get away with it? All the time people are hospitalized as a result of OD'ing on Fentanyl and other deadly recreational drugs, involved in accidents or otherwise. A good question would be to find out who is writing the prescription. If it be doctors or similar health professionals do they take to time to make a reasoned diagnosis? Do they stick to limits to ensure that the drugs are not dealt?

Or are pharmacists sometimes illicitly writing the scrips? I think this epidemic would come to a grinding halt with a few well-publicized arrests; people in white coats trading them for pin stripes.
Lemmie see, for generations, Americans have been making Mexico rich by buying "cheaper" drugs from them. China buys pesos and tells Mexican cartels they have a way to get even with America for once and for all for stealing California the beautiful by way of deadly drugs, and they will help them euthanize a lot of Americans with horrific drugs they place the poisonous fentanyl for OTC (Over The Counter) and regular prescription drugs, and no one will ever know for mega pesos in their pockets and mega pesos for their collaborators in the American government. Now who was it that gave who money from the Ukraine? Wasn't it Hunter somebody, covering up for the father's sins? Who got a huge percentage for shennannigans his son barters with American enemies for millions of dollars from the Birrisma Oil company? Oh, the big guy who was once Vice President to Barrack Obama. Lemmie see, that couldn't be right because the said extortion artist is now POTUS. And suddenly the Democrat Judges rule that NOBODY CAN CRITICIZE A BIDEN! and while we're on the subject, the same left-leaning Judges, instead of defending the Constitution's free speech rights to everybody, think their rulings to protect their best fundraiser ever kick the Constitution under the rug to silence the only Republican who challenges Biden for the next 4 years of being President, and the left wing greed reporters are getting their pockets filled to the brim for minimizing Biden's cesspool and maximizes tiny farts in the Trump bathroom. :puke: In the meantime, the R's and D's slapdown each other with words online.

350,000 Americans are dead from Mex/China drug shennanigans, and Biden won't even bomb their damn killing factories producing the drug fentanyl and calling it by other names. Thanks for nothing, President Biden. How does money from the Sex Traffickers and Deadly drug distributors feel in your fat pocket?

I see, said the blind man. But do pardon my sardonic attitude for figuring out the stolen election that the judges refuse to process. :cranky:

Last edited:
Hopefully you will never need a strong pain killer like Fentanyl. It's not so much the prescribers but the illegal manufacturing. Underground labs are notorious for not getting the proper dosing into the phony pills they push, they look like prescription hydrocodone or oxy........

Hopefully you will never need a strong pain killer like Fentanyl. It's not so much the prescribers but the illegal manufacturing. Underground labs are notorious for not getting the proper dosing into the phony pills they push, they look like prescription hydrocodone or oxy........

They don't even wash out the bathtub after they've dissolved the stool pigeon body with acid ... ewwww ...

I had the most painful disease known to humans called fibromyalgia for fifteen years, 24/7/365 per annum. I know what real pain is, and I endured it for 15 years with only one month of prescribed pain pills, and no other drugs. I hated not being in charge of my life that month of "feeling good". I chose no drugs and the pain instead of the attitude adjustment that took reason away from me. I've been free from pain for 10 years now after parathyroid surgery that took the high calcium count in my blood back down to normal. Taking Fentanyl back then would have likely ended my life. I'm grateful to God that we didn't have jerks over here getting money for opening the border up to the producers of the drug that killed 350,000 Americans since idiot Biden opened the border and the Democrat Congress let him get away with it because the big boss Democrat Deep Stater geniuses for some reason, pecuniary or popular said so. Due to regional anomalies in the vote count, the Republican fair play guys couldn't beat back that lust for power the other team had, and hid it from the majority of Democrats who are good people who harm no one with votes, but they're outnumbered by the powermongers in Washington DC who preach that the open borders are good for humanity. Like hell they're good for humanity. :cranky:

I had the most painful disease known to humans called fibromyalgia for fifteen years, 24/7/365 per annum. I know what real pain is, and I endured it for 15 years with only one month of prescribed pain pills, and no other drugs. I hated not being in charge of my life that month of "feeling good". I chose no drugs and the pain instead of the attitude adjustment that took reason away from me. I've been free from pain for 10 years now after parathyroid surgery that took the high calcium count in my blood back down to normal. Taking Fentanyl back then would have likely ended my life. I'm grateful to God that we didn't have jerks over here getting money for opening the border up to the producers of the drug that killed 350,000 Americans since idiot Biden opened the border and the Democrat Congress let him get away with it because the big boss Democrat Deep Stater geniuses for some reason, pecuniary or popular said so. Due to regional anomalies in the vote count, the Republican fair play guys couldn't beat back that lust for power the other team had, and hid it from the majority of Democrats who are good people who harm no one with votes, but they're outnumbered by the powermongers in Washington DC who preach that the open borders are good for humanity. Like hell they're good for humanity. :cranky:
I've had three family member die from cancer and the pain killers were essential during their end of life cycle. Calling our president and half the country silly names and blaming them for the US's continued use of recreational drugs is typical of the nasty Neo-GOP politics that Americans are getting sick of. Their is no majority of Republican fair play guys, what a joke the New Republican right has become.

This DEA report claims fentanyl precursors come from the USA and are smuggled out into Mexico and China ...

The Chinese use their mail service ... so the communists get a cut of the profits ... Mexicans use The I-69 ... or the railroads ... Big Pharm sells the stuff by the freight-train-full ...

This DEA report claims fentanyl precursors come from the USA and are smuggled out into Mexico and China ...

The Chinese use their mail service ... so the communists get a cut of the profits ... Mexicans use The I-69 ... or the railroads ... Big Pharm sells the stuff by the freight-train-full ...
I don't buy 'em. I just put up with any pain that rolls around. I don't want drugs making my decisions. Period.

I didn't know doctors wrote scripts from fentanyl.....well at least allowed people to get it and take it home. I thought it was only used in the hospital if needed.

Do you have a link to doctors doing that?

I don't buy 'em. I just put up with any pain that rolls around. I don't want drugs making my decisions. Period.

You said "fibromyalgia" ... that's notoriously expensive to treat ... so tossing you them opiates and letting the prison system deal with it protects dividend payments ...

I've never really experienced pain like that ... just the "one and done" trauma typical on the construction site ... nothing a regular coursing of Killer Green Bud™ won't fix ... plus Advil works excellently with me ...

There are a lot of serious conditions that require serious analgesics. In The Shootist, the Duke's doctor James Stewart gave him Laudanum for his cancer pain. Nowadays, fentanyl is more popular although no less or no more habit forming. The problem with fentanyl isn't that its prescribed but how often it is. A number of doctors out there will prescribe long term opioid scrips for conditions that only need moderate pain relief for a very limited period of time.

I know of no one or way to get a "fentanyl pill" prescription from my local pharmacy.

In medical community fentanyl is not used as a pain reliever but as a surgical sedative.

If you want to place blame for the fentanyl "epidemic" the properly place it on the opioid crisis propagated by the pharmacy industry. Doctors are afraid to prescribe effective medications for person in pain so people turn to the streets where fentanyl is a cheap effective alternative.

I am a person living in constant pain. On that lovely 1-10 scale they love to use my pain level is never below 3 and usually sits in the 5-7 range. I refuse to use addictive medications (been there, done that) and use alternatives.

Treating pain requires of the patient they be able to predict their pain levels months in advance so they can receive appropriate treatments. A ridiculous scenario at best.

To get
trigger point injections: 2-3 week wait
epidural: 1-2 months

If one needs these treatments the choices are to use heavy drugs or suffer. Unfortunately doctors are hesitant to prescribe sufficient dosage to provide relief for fear of drawing the DEA's attention so the patient is left to suffer.

I can understand why many of these patients along with long term opioid users turn to the street for relief. I've been tempted but, for me, the risk is not worth it.

But, for a patient dying of cancer, severe rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues...

The solution lies in making pain treatment more widely available, less expensive, and more effectively managed over time.

There will always be those for whom drug use is recreational. Addictive personalities. You can't legislate morality but for people who suffer needlessly because of corporate greed the solution is clear.

US has less Doctors per captia then most of the 1st world... They get paid considerably more but less of them.

US Doctors also see there patients for considerably less time and prescribe more than the other first world countries... BTW It would horrify Europeans to see prescription drugs advertised on TV...

Fentanyl is not a recreational drug

My dad was prescribed it when he was terminal. He wasn't dead 2 hours until 2 of my nephews were there trying to find his drugs with their buddies out in the yard waiting. It was the earliest any of them had probably been out of bed in a year. Little did they know I was there within 45 minutes and had already cut them off at the pass.

I didn't know doctors wrote scripts from fentanyl.....well at least allowed people to get it and take it home. I thought it was only used in the hospital if needed.

Do you have a link to doctors doing that?
One of my friend's wife, who sadly passed away about 8 years ago now, from MS, had prescription Fentanyl prescribed, towards the end of her life. That is what it is for, to alleviate the pain in patients that have a long time Morphine built up tolerance.

It makes them feel much better, in their time of dying.

Forum List

Back