Who let 4 men die?

What questions would you want to have answered about Benghazi?

• Who saw the live video of the attack and who did not?

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Who received phone calls asking for help and did nothing?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Who received updates from the CIA for 7-hrs and did nothing?

• Who refused to let Delta Force rescue the ambassador?

• Who fired general Ham for wanting to rescue the Ambassador?

• Who fired admiral Gouette for wanting to rescue the ambassador?

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Why didn't Petraeus send forces to rescue the ambassador?

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Who told the CIA to "stand-down" and NOT help the ambassador?

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF THOSE 4 MEN?

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I'm not getting the McCain and Lindsay Graham line of questioning about the Benghazi attack.

Lets take a poll on what the real issues are, or should be:

You Obama haters are obsessing over this because you can't find anything worse associated with this presidency to obsess over.

We should all feel lucky that's the case.

I'm not getting the McCain and Lindsay Graham line of questioning about the Benghazi attack.

who let thousands die in NYC on 9/11/01?

cheap shot, not the same thing and you know it, no one not even clinton was watching the run up to 9-11 in real time.

cheap shot, not the same thing and you know it, no one not even clinton was watching the run up to 9-11 in real time.

I was watching it real time.....Bush was reading My Pet Goat

Here are the cold hard facts. Three times they begged for more security. Three times they were denied. Then they died. No one came to help them. Then the lies started. That's what we know so far.

Here are the cold hard facts. Three times they begged for more security. Three times they were denied. Then they died. No one came to help them. Then the lies started. That's what we know so far.

Was the money there to provide them more security?

Was the money there to provide them more security?

Money was not a factor so testifies an offical of the obama administration. so did she lie too? Charlene Lamb

Last edited:
QHKEg.jpg

If you read the "9/11 Commission Report" you'd see who let the terrorists into the US on student visas, and then who refused to look into Moussoui's laptop because of civil liberties, and what the MSM was focused on, and who did not have his admin appointments approved? Please remember that Tenet was a Clinton holdover. Remember that agencies had to deal with Gorelick's wall and couldn't track terrorists? Who couldn't understand the Phoenix memo, etc??

The Benghazi attack was not only predictable (an attack on 9/11) but the non-response was treasonous. I want to know who made the call to let those men die.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back