WHO IS WANTING THE BOARDER TO BE OPEN. HERE IS ONE PERONS.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
George Soros’s Foundation to Promote Open Society (FPOS) has launched an online advertising campaign in defense of bringing Syrian refugees" -- who were flooding out of their war-torn, terrorism-ravaged country -- "to the United States. The banner ads bear tag lines like, 'Support freedom, not fear,' and, 'America is better when we welcome refugees.' They lead to a microsite located at Americaisbetter.org with Old Glory-clothed, American flag-waving young people, with a light-skinned blonde leading the way for others who appear to be ethnic minorities partially or fully obscured behind her." This add was put on TV is a slick one to make people to buy into open boarders for anyone who can get in.

George Soros’s Foundation to Promote Open Society (FPOS) has launched an online advertising campaign in defense of bringing Syrian refugees" -- who were flooding out of their war-torn, terrorism-ravaged country -- "to the United States. The banner ads bear tag lines like, 'Support freedom, not fear,' and, 'America is better when we welcome refugees.' They lead to a microsite located at Americaisbetter.org with Old Glory-clothed, American flag-waving young people, with a light-skinned blonde leading the way for others who appear to be ethnic minorities partially or fully obscured behind her." This add was put on TV is a slick one to make people to buy into open boarders for anyone who can get in.
Never use all caps in your title. It pisses of the mods. As to the border? Shut it down and shoot the border hoppers. After about three dozen dead most will not try it.

• Banned
Sorry about the spelling I missed it on the reading.....:trolls:

Well like I said shoot the border hoppers. Breaking into your country is no different then breaking into your home.

Huh? That fag Soros really has a open border foundation?

We already do...

hqdefault.jpg

Huh? That fag Soros really has a open border foundation?

We already do...

View attachment 127720

Regarding my picture and that town, this is an interesting read...

Stanstead: A Town on the Border

You also forgot to post a link.

Please include what laws he broke.

Thanks ever so much.

BTW, why not just change the title?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks ever so much.

It's not required he post a link asshole.

Thanks ever so much.

Boy, nothing gets past that 214 IQ, does it?

Seriously, cupcake, I'm just reeel impressed.

Except, I didn't say it was required, did I?

Go read the OP. He quotes a George Soros. You RWNJs don't get very much correct so naturally, I wanted to see facts instead of a dumb ass (like you) giving his opinion.

Suck it up, "genius".

[emoji480]

Yeah. By a guy that lives in probably a huge mansion with security guards, cameras and the like and will not be anywhere near those refugees.

Thanks ever so much.

Go read the OP. He quotes a George Soros. You RWNJs don't get very much correct so naturally, I wanted to see facts instead of a dumb ass (like you) giving his opinion.

Suck it up, "genius".

[emoji480]

Do your own fucking leg work bitch.

Thanks ever so much.

Suck it up, "genius".

[emoji480]

If you can just search on Bing Soros and you will have hours of reading to get the point. You could just go to his Foundation and read.

Thanks ever so much.

Suck it up, "genius".

[emoji480]

If you can just search on Bing Soros and you will have hours of reading to get the point. You could just go to his Foundation and read.
Asking a liberal to read? Shooting a might high are we?

Forum List

Back