Who Is This Pig?

*Puts on tin foil hat to think like a republican, but reversed*

The attacker is clearly a teabagger. As we can see the guy he pushed was a mexican, he likely though he was an illegal that had no right to hold the american flag.
Not only that, but he's a fat white guy (teaparty) wearing a red shirt (GOP color) and is driving an SUV (liberals hate those)

This guy is hands down a racist, hard right, teabagger idiot that I hope was arrested.

wow. Talk about speaking like a racist.

You are pathetic.

*Puts on tin foil hat to think like a republican, but reversed*

The attacker is clearly a teabagger. As we can see the guy he pushed was a mexican, he likely thought he was an illegal that had no right to hold the american flag.
Not only that, but he's a fat white guy (teaparty) wearing a red shirt (GOP color) and is driving an SUV (liberals hate those)

This guy is hands down a racist, hard right, teabagger idiot that I hope was arrested.

Again, link?

If we suspend disbelief and accept this video on its face as real and spontaneous, can it be agreed that if, in fact, the guy doing the pushing is a Liberal, his actions are as representative of the actions and views of the Left as Fred Phelps and his band of pranksters is of the Right?

If we suspend disbelief and accept this video on its face as real and spontaneous, can it be agreed that if, in fact, the guy doing the pushing is a Liberal, his actions are as representative of the actions and views of the Left as Fred Phelps and his band of pranksters is of the Right?

I think Hillary tried that line on General Petraus. You're gonna have to find a new one.

well...a muffled word on a recording of a man saying something that sounded like either the word APPLE or the "N" word (no one was sure) amongst thousands of tea partyers defined ALL tea partyers as racists....

So yeah......what is good for the goose is......

well...a muffled word on a recording of a man saying something that sounded like either the word APPLE or the "N" word (no one was sure) amongst thousands of tea partyers defined ALL tea partyers as racists....

Well, that incident isn't what defined Tea Partiers as racists. It's the timing, not that thin reed, that makes the call.

Well, that incident isn't what defined Tea Partiers as racists. It's the timing, not that thin reed, that makes the call.

the timing?

Why?

Becuase our President is black?

What was the reason all of us were angered when Bush wanted to pass an amnesty bill?

The fact that he had a black Secretary of State?

What was the reason we were against Hillary Care back in the 90's?

The fact that she was able to speak in a southern baptist dialect on command?

WHy were we against Carters policies?

Becuase he had a black housekeeper?

It's the propaganda from the left that defined the Tea Party as racist.

If you don't realize that the Tea Party is racist, you should contact the producers of "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant".

You deserve a theoretical pos rep for that!

checkmark-icon.png

the timing?

Why?

Becuase our President is black?

What was the reason all of us were angered when Bush wanted to pass an amnesty bill?

The fact that he had a black Secretary of State?

What was the reason we were against Hillary Care back in the 90's?

The fact that she was able to speak in a southern baptist dialect on command?

WHy were we against Carters policies?

Becuase he had a black housekeeper?
The Tea Party showed up only four months after inauguration day. Where the hell were they when Hank Paulson gave Wall Street $780,000,000,000 to Wall Street in TARP funding in September 2008?

It took a Black man in the White House to bring out the Tea Party.

If you don't realize that the Tea Party is racist, you should contact the producers of "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant".

Thanks for proving my point.

Are the Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, and African-Americans who show up at Tea Party events also racist?

Thanks for proving my point.

Are the Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, and African-Americans who show up at Tea Party events also racist?

Perhaps those 5 people are also racist, I don't know.

Forum List

Back