• government

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Please vote on who you think deserves the most sympathy, reparations, attention, etc. Jews for Holocaust? Conservatives for having Christmas stolen? gays for not being able to marry? Vegans? Liberals for having their wealth oppressed by liberals? Muslims for being bombed in Syria and the middle east?

Conservatives for having Christmas stolen

OH
EM
GEE
!!

Christmas is missing?

I had no idea.

:lmao:

What the heck is a "gat"?

In this country, go with the *******. That's a decent start. It could be the Native Americans but we slaughtered them to the point where they almost no longer count, so much so that you forgot to list them.

Straight, white, able-bodied, American born men who are not Viet Nam veterans. We're the only group that the government requires discrimination against.

Native Americans... but we slaughtered them to the point where they almost no longer count
There are many more Indians in America today than there were when Columbus discovered America. Just a fact.
Even if true, and it isn't, that makes it okay eh? Are the Jews better off because of the Nazis?

BTW, Columbus didn't discover America, not even close, but he had a gift for genocide while seeking gold.

Oh for pete's sake.

Right on cue - the p-o-o-o-o-r professional victim RWs come to whine about how hard they have it.

MAN UP. GROW UP.

Take some responsibility for yourselves. Quit blaming everyone else for your own failures.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Native Americans... but we slaughtered them to the point where they almost no longer count
There are many more Indians in America today than there were when Columbus discovered America. Just a fact.
I think he is talking about Native American. Not East Indians.
I think I'll get on a boat and sail to France, where I will claim to "discover" it, even though there are millions of people living there. Morons on here, total fucking morons.

I think I'll get on a boat and sail to France, where I will claim to "discover" it, even though there are millions of people living there. Morons on here, total fucking morons.
Hell why dont you just discover America again and name it after someone els?. Thats what Columbus did.

Hell why dont you just discover America again and name it after someone els?. Thats what Columbus did.
Good idea. I'll swim 20 yards offshore and then back again to plant the flag of Shithole For Sale, a land named for Sarah Palin and the Koch Brothers.

Please vote on who you think deserves the most sympathy, reparations, attention, etc. Jews for Holocaust? Conservatives for having Christmas stolen? gays for not being able to marry? Vegans? Liberals for having their wealth oppressed by liberals? Muslims for being bombed in Syria and the middle east?

I was sad to see that my people aren't victims.

Native Americans.

xmas-tree-070.gif

Forum List

Back