Who is on your wanna read list?

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Which poster, when you see a post by them on the "new posts" or "active topics" tab you want to click on to read?

Here's an abridged version of mine:

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

It's a convenient way to filter the posts for me. If xxxxxxx is commenting, then it might be either fun or worthwhile to look at the thread.

Xeno will be like 8 pages deep into a thread, and make his first post be an answer of simply "No." to the OP's question.

anyone else, and you'd have no idea who the hell they were talking to.

With Xeno, you already know.

You're really awesomely rad, Xeno. :thup:

Xeno will be like 8 pages deep into a thread, and make his first post be an answer of simply "No." to the OP's question.

anyone else, and you'd have no idea who the hell they were talking to.

With Xeno, you already know.

You're really awesomely rad, Xeno. :thup:

No.

lol.

Which poster, when you see a post by them on the "new posts" or "active topics" tab you want to click on to read?

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

It's a convenient way to filter the posts for me. If xxxxxxx is commenting, then it might be either fun or worthwhile to look at the thread.

Suck up.

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

Suck up.

Not really a suck up. More like "oooh...goody...DRAMA". It has less to do with what yer saying and more about what yer function is.

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

Suck up.

Not really a suck up. More like "oooh...goody...DRAMA". It has less to do with what yer saying and more about what yer function is.

Mine is a conjunction function.

echo because I know there will be lots of swearing in her posts.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I'd like to see more "xxxxxxx" posts.

Xot's truck:

Vanity_Plate_XXXXXXX.jpg

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

What a suckup.:lol:

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

What a suckup.:lol:

Not really.

Outside of the mods, I never said WHY I want to read them.

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

Just so you know, I read a lot of your stuff. I think you are interesting, and funny

All the mods and Admins
Xotoxi
jillian
Xenophon
goldcatt
Toro
☭proletarian☭
JW Frogen
strollingbones

Just so you know, I read a lot of your stuff. I think you are interesting, and funny

Awww shucks. Thanks. :redface:

Forum List

Back