Who Do You Want To See Elected As President In November...?

Who do you want to see elected as president in November...?

• Total voters

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
For this poll, I’m including only the Democratic incumbent and the three active GOP contenders who currently appear to have a more-or-less realistic shot at winning the GOP nomination (i.e., won at least one primary or caucus thus far)...

None of the above.

I sincerely believe that the Republican nominee isn't even in the picture right now.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Sorry about the reading comprehension problem and I DO wish you well. Meanwhile I'll try to use smaller words:

I honestly believe that Republicans will not choose any of the now-visible people who say they want to be their nominee. That someone notable but not among those who are now "in the running" will show up close to or at the convention and there will be an "AH HA" moment. Then Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, et al will be dropped in favour of the new arrival. No, I don't know who that might be. None of the current crop are acceptable and the party might figure that out in the fullness of time.

I would like to see Ron Paul, but he won't be. Otherwise, anyone but obama.

no... RP ain't gonna get the nom...

and, sad to say, Obama's gonna get reelected 'cause, lately, the GOP dunno their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to fielding an electable presidential candidate ...

Anyone BUT Obama ( well Ron Paul would be worse so...)

well that's just plain stupid thinking...

Ron Paul would, at the very least, appoint Supreme Court justices you could support...

Of course, his foreign policy would leave us vulnerable to every evil, insane asshole on the planet, in which case it doesn't matter who's on the Supreme Court.

Anyone BUT Obama ( well Ron Paul would be worse so...)

well that's just plain stupid thinking...

Ron Paul would, at the very least, appoint Supreme Court justices you could support...

Ron Paul is dangerous, if he were the nominee I would vote for Obama.

If Ron Paul were to actually get the Republican nomination, I'd stay home, because I would assume that the country was doomed. I'd use the time to stockpile food and guns for coming collapse and resulting apocalypse.

Forum List

Back