Who do you trust more on health care?

Despite my attempts to explain ACA in understandable and practical terms, you continue to spew complex terms that mean to confuse and deceive the public.

What public? There are two of us here.

This is a discussion board. If you need clarification on something I'm saying, then ask me. We can...discuss.

Despite my attempts to explain ACA in understandable and practical terms, you continue to spew complex terms that mean to confuse and deceive the public.

What public? There are two of us here.

This is a discussion board. If you need clarification on something I'm saying, then ask me. We can...discuss.

Oh please.
The terms you post are readily available to everyone. Unless of course you made them up.
I assume the stuff you wrote is from the Federal Government. The government speaks to the people. Or "the public"...

Oh please.
The terms you post are readily available to everyone.

That was my assumption as well, until you indicated they're "complex" and not "understandable." So if you're confused, bring it up.

I assume the stuff you wrote is from the Federal Government. The government speaks to the people. Or "the public"...

:laugh:

Seek help, dude. The X-Files was a TV show.

Myself. I dont trust the government at all.

Odd that you dont mind the government telling you what to do with your body when it comes to health care

Who do you trust more on health care?

The politician who can promise me that my doctor, rather than a governmental agency or panel, will leave any of my healthcare decisions up to him/her and me.

Well, if you're like most Americans, the answer is Barack Obama.

Poll: Obama has double-digit advantage on health care, Medicare - POLITICO.com
More from the new CNN poll out this afternoon: President Obama has a double-digit lead over Mitt Romney on both the issues of health care and Medicare.

According to the poll, 54 percent of likely voters think Obama would better handle the issue of health care, compared with 45 percent for Romney. Before the conventions, on Aug. 22-23, Obama led by only 1 point on the issue, 49 percent to 48 percent.

On Medicare, the disparity is even more pronounced: Obama leads Romney by 11 points, 54 percent to 43 percent, compared with a 1-point lead back in the pre-convention August poll.

Health care is an issue on which the public has been deeply divided, even in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling earlier this summer. And Medicare, though it's been a traditionally winning issue for Democrats, is something Republicans have sought to play offense on after Paul Ryan joined the GOP ticket. These numbers suggest that, at least in terms of messaging at the conventions, Democrats have the upper hand on both issues.

Perhaps that's why Mitt is starting to embrace Obamacare.

There is a problem with this poll.. First there are more 44 more Democrats then GOP or 52% more Democrats..
The other problem is with people being asked! These people like most still think EVEN after you subtract from 50 million
10 million NOT citizens... 14 million ALREADY on Medicaid... 18 million THAT PAY their own health costs without insurance or less then 8 million truly uninsured!
So If this is so easily pulled over people's eyes why not the greater myths found in ACA!

Oh please.
The terms you post are readily available to everyone.

That was my assumption as well, until you indicated they're "complex" and not "understandable." So if you're confused, bring it up.

:laugh:

Seek help, dude. The X-Files was a TV show.

Take care in your tone.

Forum List

Back