who do you think will be the next president?

I'm so sick of this drawn out campaign crap that I'm hoping they'll just flip a coin and get on with the business of running this damn country. :D

Are we on the same planet? Let's see. Good ideas that don't have a hope in hell of passing are all over the place. Like it or not the reality is that if you are actually a "constitutionalist" as opposed to any of the other labels, you don't stand a chance. No welfare. There goes a huge voting block. Reduction in the size/scope/influence of the .gov in your life....... There goes any shot at converting the majority of the folks who vote democrat. Fix taxation so that no one benifits over the others....... there goes the business vote.

IF you ignore the sensationalizing of his comments, RP is a Constitutionalist. Problem is that constitutionalism went out of style first the 1860's when states rights effectively died, then again in the 1930's when a small government became a historical footnote.

OBTW, I haven't lost hope in anything yet. But I am a realist and as a public service I call em just as I see em. Without a massive educational program on the great unwashed, RP stands about as much a chance as I of getting the big chair.

Before you make assumptions about someone you know nothing about, read up on me. You can start with the posts I have done here there's only about seventeen hunnert or so. Or, you can check out the blog I do, less posts more details. I would dance in the streets if RP got elected.

Great line, Great line. Getcher self an agent and go on tour as DJ EZ Eots. You go dude. Points. Word.

been there done that...I have been doing these stupid raps for twenty years !do you know how long that is in beers ? and djs are like a dime a dozen !..... I stick em into rehab...and just keep on coming

it will be Romney. He has the executive experience, more so than any other candidate. He understands economics. Has strong family values. He is articulate and has a well thought out vision for America.

get use to seeing Clinton's smiling face for sure then..a vote for anyone other than Ron Paul and your voting Hillary into office..HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD DRAW ENOUGH VOTES AWAY FROM THE LEFT TO WIN....PICK ONE

I hope that Rudi wins. Of all of the candidates (Republican and Democrat) who have a chance of winning, he seems to be the most practical, down-to-earth, reasonable sensible moderate. Besides, his results in New York seem to be pretty good. He is supposedly anti-gun, according to some pro-gun fanatics, yet violent crime went down while he was mayor. He is supposedly pro-abortion, according to some hard-line right-wingers, yet abortion went down during his term as mayor.

Unfortunately, I think that Hillary Clinton will win the presidential election.

I wish we had a graphic page like a trophy wall where predictions like these could be stored collectively. I think it would be interesting to see the transition in personal opinion from now until election day.

I wish we had a graphic page like a trophy wall where predictions like these could be stored collectively. I think it would be interesting to see the transition in personal opinion from now until election day.

On my first presidential prediction for this election cycle, I thought that it would be Hillary vs Rudi and that Hillary would win. I’m still sticking to it. I know that Hillary slipped a little bit in the polls and that people are getting to know the other Republican contenders but I think that Hillary and Rudi will make a comeback. Hillary will get better at ad-lib speaking. Her “war machine” will dig up dirt on her opponents. Rudi will be more assertive and tout his mayoral history. It will be Hillary vs Rudi and Hillary will win.

you know, I thought Rudy in my first round predictions too.. I guess I'm curious to see how well Huckabee does among the evangelicals who won't swallow Rudy or Romney. If it becomes the Clash of the New Yorkers I think Rudy's got the upper hand. I've said it before, I remember that man on 9/11.

Hell, I could live with Rudy if he doesn't dive to the right like Mccain. And I agree, Hillary will probably beat Obama to the Dem nomination. This is why I've given myself a RP contigency plan.

dont worry during the hillary years i will be here to remind you.. mobster hillary clinton vs mobster rudy gilliaini for ceo position of crime incorperated with hillary to get the job,,,except this time it will be a clinton with new powers to torture spy and wire tap anyone without due process..scary huh

I was thinking of a record timeline that illustrates the decision process of all USMB users really..

but, I look forward to your pebble in our shoe!

Have Bilderberg Kingmakers Selected Perry for Giuliani Running Mate?
Globalist fingerprints cover frontrunners of both parties

Old Thinker News | December 12, 2007
Daniel Taylor

As reported by the Star-Telegram, Texas Gov. Rick Perry plans to "...campaign on behalf of Giuliani wherever he is needed." Perry denies any intent to become his vice president, but given his attendance of the 2007 Bilderberg meeting in Istanbul Turkey, this denial rings hollow to those who follow Bilderberg activities.

Local media in Texas picked up on Perry's scheduled attendance of Bilderberg 2007.

-Perry's campaign buddy Rudy Giuliani presented David Rockefeller - a regular attendant of Bilderberg conferences - with a U.N award in 1993, commenting on his status as a "...member of the advisory council of the Bilderberg conference."

The Democratic frontrunner, Hillary Clinton, has received the full endorsement of Lynn Forester de Rothschild, the wife of Sir Evelyn Rothschild. In an interview with Portfolio magazine, Lynn stated,

"First of all, Hillary will be good for America. And so if we care about our country —which all of my fellow capitalists do —we'll be very pleased that she's president."

The Bush administration appears to be clearing the way for another Clinton presidency, as former Clinton officials are being appointed. As reported by the Times online,

"BUSH administration officials are paving the way for a smooth transition to a possible Democratic presidency as Hillary Clinton consolidates her position as the overwhelming favourite to win her party's nomination for the 2008 election.

In the clearest sign of a shift in gear, Gates is to appoint John Hamre, a former official in President Bill Clinton's administration, to chair the Defense Policy Board once led by Richard Perle, a leading neoconservative advocate of the invasion of Iraq. The board's job will be to prepare for the transition to a new administration in 2008, according to a Pentagon spokesman."

As usual, the horses in the race are bought and paid for, as globalist fingerprints cover the frontrunners of both parties. It remains to be seen whether Perry's political activities will turn into something greater, but it commands attention. Will the establishment turn to Giuliani, or Hillary? Either way, plenty of strings are attached to both.

no one in government cares what you think the cfr selected Hilary and the 4th branch will ensure her victory...elections are a illusion...revoluion is the only solution

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!

3. Revolution Calling

For a price I'd do about anything
Except pull the trigger
For that I'd need a pretty good cause
Then I heard of Dr. X
The man with the cure
Just watch the television
Yeah, you'll see there's something going on

Got no love for politicians
Or that crazy scene in D.C.
It's just a power mad town
But the time is ripe for changes
There's a growing feeling
That taking a chance on a new kind of vision is due

I used to trust the media
To tell me the truth, tell us the truth
But now I've seen the payoffs
Everywhere I look
Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
(There's a) Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change
Gotta push, gotta push it on through

I'm tired of all this bullshit
They keep selling me on T.V.
About the communist plan
And all the shady preachers
Begging for my cash
Swiss bank accounts while giving their
Secretaries the slam

They're all in Penthouse now
Or Playboy magazine, million dollar stories to tell
I guess Warhol wasn't wrong
Fame fifteen minutes long
Everyone's using everybody, making the sale

I used to think
That only America's way, way was right
But now the holy dollar rules everybody's lives
Gotta make a million doesn't matter who dies

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

Everywhere I look

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

Hey EOTS...I tried your suggestion you have for your quote. All that happened is my neighbor turned on his outside lights.

If on election day my choice is Rudy or Hillary I will for the first time ever, vote democrat. If we must have a liberal scrot in office I prefer it have a D beside it's name.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!

3. Revolution Calling

Except pull the trigger
Then I heard of Dr. X
The man with the cure

Everywhere I look

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

About the communist plan
Begging for my cash
Secretaries the slam

I used to think

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

Everywhere I look

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

Hey EOTS...I tried your suggestion you have for your quote. All that happened is my neighbor turned on his outside lights.

LOL yeah i don't think it works as well out of context, in the movie he is on national television encouraging everyone to do it at the same time..I think it would be best to think of the shouting out the window as a metaphor for voicing your concerns and it would probably be best if it was directed as opposed to random

hey check out this guy shouting out the window

YouTube - Bin Laden - Immortal Technique Feat Mos Def
Bin Laden - Immortal Technique Feat Mos Def (more). Added ...
3 min 22 sec -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1RwfjdM2Ro[/ame]

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!

3. Revolution Calling

Except pull the trigger
Then I heard of Dr. X
The man with the cure

Everywhere I look

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

About the communist plan
Begging for my cash
Secretaries the slam

I used to think

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

Everywhere I look

Revolution calling
Revolution calling
Revolution calling you
Revolution calling
Gotta make a change

Wow, you really dated yourself there, old timer! :D

Wow, you really dated yourself there, old timer! :D

In the United States, the album was certified gold a year after its release and was certified platinum in 1991.

In 2003, a 24-bit remastered version of Operation: Mindcrime was released that included live versions of "The Mission" and "My Empty Room" as bonus tracks.

In 2006, EMI released a deluxe Operation Mindcrime box set that included the 2003 remaster, as well as an audio disc of a November 15, 1990 Hammersmith Odeon concert, with the band performing the entire album, and a bonus DVD containing Video: Mindcrime and bonus clips.

The sequel, Operation: Mindcrime II, was released on April 4, 2006, with Ronnie James Dio taking over the role of "Dr. X". The subsequent tour consisted of the band performing both Operation: Mindcrime and its sequel in their entireties, back-to-back, with actors, props, an elaborate stage set, and a video screen. The live act from that tour also definitively answered the long-asked question, "Who killed Mary?"

its not that old you act like he is quoting Dion and the Belmont's or something

I can't say that I've ever seen so much fandom with queesryche.

um, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Forum List

Back