Who controls the economy?

That just shows who within the US government controls the economy. You're missing a whole lot of folks within the private sector, other countries, unions, lobbying, so on.

I might be wrong but the most powerfull is pound. Looks on stock and prices of for ex. usd/gbp.
As you can see it was always the best to have an great britain pounds. So the answer is simply. The most powerfull organisations of Economy is the Great Britain.

Kindly Regards,
Raphael.

thumbnailImage

lions & tigers & bears....OH MY! ~S~

Who controls the economy?

They who control the AMOUNT of debt and currency in circulation exert the most control over the economy.

I mean come on now, this is NOT rocket science.

Is there some reason for all these specific identifications - Ashkenazi Jew, Ashkenazi Jew, Ashkenazi Jew, Ashkenazi Jew, ...? What is the purpose? Is there some kind of bias or defamatory type reason? What difference does it make whether they are Jews, Christians or athiests?

Oh good God, another "Jews control the world" thread. Move this crap to conspiracy.

Is there some reason for all these specific identifications - Ashkenazi Jew, Ashkenazi Jew, Ashkenazi Jew, Ashkenazi Jew, ...? What is the purpose? Is there some kind of bias or defamatory type reason? What difference does it make whether they are Jews, Christians or athiests?

It's important to some sub-human sludge who find that BS to be both factual and of significance. It's neither.

Who Controls the Economy? | Who Controls America?
I find quit quite amazing, to learn just who controls the US economy

The error is the assumption that the Federal Reserve contols the economy or even the money supply. All the Fed controls is outside money, reserves and the discount rate. The money supply and the economy is controlled by the private markets

well lets face it, the Fed under Section 13 (3) can do absolutely anything it wants and is doing so. It is allowing Obama, for example, to spend all he wants by simply ,in effect, giving him the money, and thus denying it to the private sector where real growth actually starts. Imagine if Obama had to raise taxes or cut spending like in the real world? The Fed is controlling short and long term rates, it shut down the repo market, bought toxic securities, and God knows what else.

Who Controls the Economy? | Who Controls America?
I find quit quite amazing, to learn just who controls the US economy

The error is the assumption that the Federal Reserve contols the economy or even the money supply. All the Fed controls is outside money, reserves and the discount rate. The money supply and the economy is controlled by the private markets

well lets face it, the Fed under Section 13 (3) can do absolutely anything it wants and is doing so. It is allowing Obama, for example, to spend all he wants by simply ,in effect, giving him the money, and thus denying it to the private sector where real growth actually starts. Imagine if Obama had to raise taxes or cut spending like in the real world? The Fed is controlling short and long term rates, it shut down the repo market, bought toxic securities, and God knows what else.

Well, thank God for knowing as you sure don't.

Last edited:

Well, thank God for knowing as you sure don't.
Well then dear why be so afraid to say exactly where I'm mistaken???
What does your fear tell you??

Forum List

Back